Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vega's portrait shop & More | CLOSED
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
bump
bump
bump
bump
@altvega hi again~

fr username+id: wildewinged#54699
commission type: portrait
currency: USD
character reference: she's got a dollmaker ref here, let me know if there's anything you'd like additional ref for! (and here's her dragon if that helps)
background colour: up to you!
additional detail: n/a
@altvega hi again~

character reference: she's got a dollmaker ref here, let me know if there's anything you'd like additional ref for! (and here's her dragon if that helps)
dyf3akg.png
[quote name="wildewinged" date="2020-03-21 13:50:43" ] @altvega hi again~ fr username+id: wildewinged#54699 commission type: portrait currency: USD character reference: she's got a dollmaker ref here, let me know if there's anything you'd like additional ref for! (and here's her dragon if that helps) background colour: up to you! additional detail: n/a [/quote] hello again and welcome back! awesome lore & dragon as always <3
wildewinged wrote on 2020-03-21 13:50:43:
@altvega hi again~

hello again and welcome back! awesome lore & dragon as always <3
@altvega YOOOO sorry for the wait, i made up the gems a bit ago but needed to figure out what i wanted! :'D i'll give you two different versions of the same oc to pick from if that's ok, if not i'll just flip a coin LMAO

fr username+id: iodine 204691
comission type: portrait
currency: gems
character reference: choice 1 | choice 2
background colour: your choice!
additional detail: would loooove if you could go wild with the outfit design like you did for the last piece you did for me :'o i continue to treasure it every day, and that piece was also of this same character so they share the same facial struture but hopefully the differences between AUs will be enough to keep it fresh for you!
no 1's setting is angel/demon cowboy purgatory. go ahead, yee my haws. ain't much else to do in limbo but make urself look cute. he's irritable, provoking, n volatile
no 2's setting is a fantastical rendition of an art nouveau 1920s(ish). he's overconfident, petty, smirky
@altvega YOOOO sorry for the wait, i made up the gems a bit ago but needed to figure out what i wanted! :'D i'll give you two different versions of the same oc to pick from if that's ok, if not i'll just flip a coin LMAO

additional detail: would loooove if you could go wild with the outfit design like you did for the last piece you did for me :'o i continue to treasure it every day, and that piece was also of this same character so they share the same facial struture but hopefully the differences between AUs will be enough to keep it fresh for you!
no 1's setting is angel/demon cowboy purgatory. go ahead, yee my haws. ain't much else to do in limbo but make urself look cute. he's irritable, provoking, n volatile
no 2's setting is a fantastical rendition of an art nouveau 1920s(ish). he's overconfident, petty, smirky
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
[quote name="Iodine" date="2020-03-26 07:02:48" ] @altvega YOOOO sorry for the wait, i made up the gems a bit ago but needed to figure out what i wanted! :'D i'll give you two different versions of the same oc to pick from if that's ok, if not i'll just flip a coin LMAO fr username+id: iodine 204691 comission type: portrait currency: gems character reference: choice 1 | choice 2 background colour: your choice! additional detail: would loooove if you could go wild with the outfit design like you did for the last piece you did for me :'o i continue to treasure it every day, and that piece was also of this same character so they share the same facial struture but hopefully the differences between AUs will be enough to keep it fresh for you! no 1's setting is angel/demon cowboy purgatory. go ahead, yee my haws. ain't much else to do in limbo but make urself look cute. he's irritable, provoking, n volatile no 2's setting is a fantastical rendition of an art nouveau 1920s(ish). he's overconfident, petty, smirky [/quote] you had me at no. 2 omg... i have a very special spot for that aesthetic thank u for coming back to commission me again :'D
Iodine wrote on 2020-03-26 07:02:48:

you had me at no. 2 omg... i have a very special spot for that aesthetic
thank u for coming back to commission me again :'D
@altvega ; hello :0! Are you willing to hold a slot for me? Interested in a design, just need to gather some info and such :0!
@altvega ; hello :0! Are you willing to hold a slot for me? Interested in a design, just need to gather some info and such :0!
[quote name="Verosa" date="2020-03-27 11:43:05" ] @altvega ; hello :0! Are you willing to hold a slot for me? Interested in a design, just need to gather some info and such :0! [/quote] No problem!
Verosa wrote on 2020-03-27 11:43:05:
No problem!
fr username+id: verosa#186620
comission type: design
character reference: ( basic idea :: regal yet bad *** demon ; she's basically going to be some "royal" demon who likes to go out and pick fights. )
>> Horn style kind of like this one (#1).
>> Skin: Pale
>> Facial / Body Marking Inspo:: ( X )Prefer the color red for markings.
>> Outfit Ideas: (X) (X) (X) (X) ; I'm not 100% sure for the outfit. But i would like something assassin-ish / war-ish with a bit of fancy jewelry to it.

>> Other insp: (X) ; like the vibes of this one, as well as the markings and the accessories on the horn.

(X) ; If accessories on the horn could be included, that'd be cool. Maybe?

>> Hair: Color-wise, maybe white? This might be too bland since her skin will be pale. Maybe i'll switch the skin to darker tone? Or maybe the hair darker and??
Hairstyle-wise, want to recommend me some?

>> Other: Elf-like ears. Demon-ish tail if possible? Possible scar around her eyebrows?

background colour: Your choice.
specify what background colour you would like (you can also leave it up to me c;)
the final product will come in three formats - no background, simple background and plain colour background.
additional detail: Do let me know if you require more detail.
character reference: ( basic idea :: regal yet bad *** demon ; she's basically going to be some "royal" demon who likes to go out and pick fights. )
>> Outfit Ideas: (X) (X) (X) (X) ; I'm not 100% sure for the outfit. But i would like something assassin-ish / war-ish with a bit of fancy jewelry to it.

>> Other insp: (X) ; like the vibes of this one, as well as the markings and the accessories on the horn.

>> Hair: Color-wise, maybe white? This might be too bland since her skin will be pale. Maybe i'll switch the skin to darker tone? Or maybe the hair darker and??

>> Other: Elf-like ears. Demon-ish tail if possible? Possible scar around her eyebrows?

specify what background colour you would like (you can also leave it up to me c;)
the final product will come in three formats - no background, simple background and plain colour background.
[quote name="Verosa" date="2020-03-28 03:32:42" ] fr username+id: verosa#186620 comission type: design currency: gems character reference: ( basic idea :: regal yet bad *** demon ; she's basically going to be some "royal" demon who likes to go out and pick fights. ) >> Horn style kind of like this one (#1). >> Skin: Pale >> Facial / Body Marking Inspo:: ( X )Prefer the color red for markings. >> Outfit Ideas: (X) (X) (X) (X) ; I'm not 100% sure for the outfit. But i would like something assassin-ish / war-ish with a bit of fancy jewelry to it. >> Other insp: (X) ; like the vibes of this one, as well as the markings and the accessories on the horn. (X) ; If accessories on the horn could be included, that'd be cool. Maybe? >> Hair: Color-wise, maybe white? This might be too bland since her skin will be pale. Maybe i'll switch the skin to darker tone? Or maybe the hair darker and?? Hairstyle-wise, want to recommend me some? >> Other: Elf-like ears. Demon-ish tail if possible? Possible scar around her eyebrows? background colour: Your choice. specify what background colour you would like (you can also leave it up to me c;) the final product will come in three formats - no background, simple background and plain colour background. additional detail: Do let me know if you require more detail. [/quote] thank you for all the details! i wonder, how would you feel if i incorporated the hairstyle into the shape of her horns such as [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/03/18/21031827944a2732fa45e0d19306fd51.jpg]here[/url] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cf/e7/95/cfe7955ec036dd6147679387a6be60f7.jpg]here[/url] or [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6a/3b/ce/6a3bced22bb920b5bc4991689cab73b8.jpg]here[/url] ??? (without covering them up entirely ofc : o) alternatively something like [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f4/a4/0c/f4a40c2d0ffe70823ae3ef953e4a5f16.jpg]this[/url] i might throw together a small sketch & contact you to check if the feeling of the design you want to go for is a-ok
Verosa wrote on 2020-03-28 03:32:42:

thank you for all the details! i wonder, how would you feel if i incorporated the hairstyle into the shape of her horns such as
here
here
or here ??? (without covering them up entirely ofc : o) alternatively something like this

i might throw together a small sketch & contact you to check if the feeling of the design you want to go for is a-ok
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33