Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Gone!
1 2 3
@Grimmkitty Id love Kimiko, the Ice Iridescent/Maize Basic/Crimson Basic Imperial :D
@Grimmkitty Id love Kimiko, the Ice Iridescent/Maize Basic/Crimson Basic Imperial :D
@Grimmkitty I'd love the avocado circuit male fae if he's still available ;w; and if not, absolutely any of them will do!
@Grimmkitty I'd love the avocado circuit male fae if he's still available ;w; and if not, absolutely any of them will do!
@Grimmkitty thank you so much!!
@Grimmkitty thank you so much!!
@Taswyn - Of course. uvu To me this is a fun thing to do tbh. Though I have to ask now; since you mentioned Highblood, I wasn't sure if you wanted him, but technically you'd have fallen in line first before StrippySage

@StrippySage - It's pending on whether you get my clownbutt, but either way I do still have the Azure fae so!

@librarycreep - I'm sorry, Kimiko already has a new home. ono Once I sort out who's getting what dragons here, if you give me a moment, I might be willing to let her mother go though. Her mother is pretty much the same as her, except her tertiary is brown.

EDIT: @MantisBard - You're welcome ovo Anything to help~
@Taswyn - Of course. uvu To me this is a fun thing to do tbh. Though I have to ask now; since you mentioned Highblood, I wasn't sure if you wanted him, but technically you'd have fallen in line first before StrippySage

@StrippySage - It's pending on whether you get my clownbutt, but either way I do still have the Azure fae so!

@librarycreep - I'm sorry, Kimiko already has a new home. ono Once I sort out who's getting what dragons here, if you give me a moment, I might be willing to let her mother go though. Her mother is pretty much the same as her, except her tertiary is brown.

EDIT: @MantisBard - You're welcome ovo Anything to help~
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@Grimmkitty She sounds awesome :D
@Grimmkitty She sounds awesome :D
@Grimmkitty it won't let me accept the trade because the dragon has a familiar attached to it DDD:
@Grimmkitty it won't let me accept the trade because the dragon has a familiar attached to it DDD:
@Grimmkitty

Yes please!
@Grimmkitty

Yes please!
@Grimmkitty , thank you so much for the cute dragon and care package! ///
I'm having some trouble accepting the crossroads trade though? ;;
I'm having the same error as @Tamasha ; u ;
@Grimmkitty , thank you so much for the cute dragon and care package! ///
I'm having some trouble accepting the crossroads trade though? ;;
I'm having the same error as @Tamasha ; u ;
@Grimmkitty as i see highblood is definitely wanted, the azure fae would be great
@Grimmkitty as i see highblood is definitely wanted, the azure fae would be great
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8243/824274_350.png This one if its still availble?@Grimmkitty
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8243/824274_350.png This one if its still availble?@Grimmkitty
1 2 3