Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Gone!
1 2 3
@Tamasha and @Blushus - Sorry! My internet wouldn't load FR for a moment there so I let it rest for a minute. x-x I'll remove that familiar oops.

@ all the others - Workin' on gettin' through all the other trades!
@Tamasha and @Blushus - Sorry! My internet wouldn't load FR for a moment there so I let it rest for a minute. x-x I'll remove that familiar oops.

@ all the others - Workin' on gettin' through all the other trades!
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@Grimmkitty no problem at all, and thank you in advance for the beautiful baby!
@Grimmkitty no problem at all, and thank you in advance for the beautiful baby!
Whoops, Highblood accidentally went thru twice. |D Computer can u not.

OKAY. So everyone's gone but my lonely little Tundra.

@ebonytavern - I'm afraid Highblood's no longer available. u3u I do have the Tundra though. I need to go and update the first page, I just need to send one more dragon along before I do.
Whoops, Highblood accidentally went thru twice. |D Computer can u not.

OKAY. So everyone's gone but my lonely little Tundra.

@ebonytavern - I'm afraid Highblood's no longer available. u3u I do have the Tundra though. I need to go and update the first page, I just need to send one more dragon along before I do.
@Grimmkitty
I'm quite happy for the Tundra!
@Grimmkitty
I'm quite happy for the Tundra!
@Grimmkitty
All the dragons are so pretty, thanks for the generosity
any chance of Highblood? the circuit fae looks cool too :)
@Grimmkitty
All the dragons are so pretty, thanks for the generosity
any chance of Highblood? the circuit fae looks cool too :)
time: FR +8
@Kaji - Sadly, Highblood's off to his new owner, he got scooped up pretty quickly. uvu I'm going to see if I can't borrow Dex again and breed her with Akhenaden, see if they won't throw me another double royal. xD Newbies seem to like Highblood! Sorry you came in right at the end of the thread, but I'll send you a thing anyway. uvu

@Ebonytavern - Floofbucket shall be yours then!

THIS THREAD'S D TO THE ONE. No more drages, no more extra things tbh. xD I've run out of extra apparel/items too. uvu I'm glad because I didn't need all that stuff if other people can use it amirite? ENJOY YOUR THINGS EVERYONE.
@Kaji - Sadly, Highblood's off to his new owner, he got scooped up pretty quickly. uvu I'm going to see if I can't borrow Dex again and breed her with Akhenaden, see if they won't throw me another double royal. xD Newbies seem to like Highblood! Sorry you came in right at the end of the thread, but I'll send you a thing anyway. uvu

@Ebonytavern - Floofbucket shall be yours then!

THIS THREAD'S D TO THE ONE. No more drages, no more extra things tbh. xD I've run out of extra apparel/items too. uvu I'm glad because I didn't need all that stuff if other people can use it amirite? ENJOY YOUR THINGS EVERYONE.
1 2 3