Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello dragonfolk! ^0^
Since my friend joined I couldn't wait to join up too! SO glad I got to this time!

I am Zathara ~! I used to play Neopets years ago and everyone seems to love this game so yes! I'm still trying to figure this stuff out but the forums and everyone are super nice and I think I'll like this place ;0;
Since my friend joined I couldn't wait to join up too! SO glad I got to this time!

I am Zathara ~! I used to play Neopets years ago and everyone seems to love this game so yes! I'm still trying to figure this stuff out but the forums and everyone are super nice and I think I'll like this place ;0;
iOadmp2.png
@Zathara
I'm glad you like it here. FR kicks Neopets' butt on every level.
I hope you enjoy exploring the site and figuring out the game mechanics.

Do you have any specific questions you'd like answered?
@Zathara
I'm glad you like it here. FR kicks Neopets' butt on every level.
I hope you enjoy exploring the site and figuring out the game mechanics.

Do you have any specific questions you'd like answered?
EA0-D26-BB-DDF0-4-B52-BE49-28-F6-B4250-A5-E.png
@Adjidaumo

I agree! Neopets has changed so much and just can't get into it now ;o; But I like FR already and I'm slowly figuring it out.

The forums have answered alot of my question actually! People are so nice and I LOVE the guides everywhere so they're really helpful already. Thank you! n.n
@Adjidaumo

I agree! Neopets has changed so much and just can't get into it now ;o; But I like FR already and I'm slowly figuring it out.

The forums have answered alot of my question actually! People are so nice and I LOVE the guides everywhere so they're really helpful already. Thank you! n.n
iOadmp2.png