Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Fest shop] Closed!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 149 150
@RIooo
Yes I can do that. When you're ready please start the CR. Thanks!
@RIooo
Yes I can do that. When you're ready please start the CR. Thanks!
XisrT4N.png
@dalinar83 Would you be selling the Spare Inventory crate for LAH or for 80kt as it is bought from the shop once per festival? I want to know if that's an exception!

If not, then I would like to buy your Cragward Custodian for 80g (between gem LAH and treasure LAH values) which is 80x2=160 scrolls.
@dalinar83 Would you be selling the Spare Inventory crate for LAH or for 80kt as it is bought from the shop once per festival? I want to know if that's an exception!

If not, then I would like to buy your Cragward Custodian for 80g (between gem LAH and treasure LAH values) which is 80x2=160 scrolls.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
@dalinar83 Great! I'll set the CR then :)
@dalinar83 Great! I'll set the CR then :)
leaf.png The Fairy Realm Hatchery
leaf.png Shop {under construction}
leaf.png Quest The Fairy Realm & Other Stories
I am not sure how pricing works, but I have 11 scrolls is there anything I could purchase I am trying to collect familiars. <3 @dalinar83
I am not sure how pricing works, but I have 11 scrolls is there anything I could purchase I am trying to collect familiars. <3 @dalinar83
ld4kS5D.png
@Dalinar83
How many scrolls for a scattersight?
@Dalinar83
How many scrolls for a scattersight?
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@dalinar83
I currently have enough scrolls to buy the following bears Cragbacked Bouldursa. Timber Tender and Hibernal Starbear!
however if their is a price change let me know!

and one more thing how much scrolls for the hydra?

@dalinar83
I currently have enough scrolls to buy the following bears Cragbacked Bouldursa. Timber Tender and Hibernal Starbear!
however if their is a price change let me know!

and one more thing how much scrolls for the hydra?

DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@dalinar83 I have enough fc to pay for the lavaborne hoax now! I'll set up a cr!
@dalinar83 I have enough fc to pay for the lavaborne hoax now! I'll set up a cr!
@toadie
The Spare crate would be LAH, sorry. I'll set up the CR for the Cragward Custodian.

@Arwain
Vial of Scattersight is 800fc.

@ShadowFur
The prices haven't changed. Cragbacked Bouldursa is 130fc. Timber Tender is 200fc. Hibernal Starbear is 400fc. The total is 730fc. I'll start a CR.

The Hydra is 1,800fc.
@toadie
The Spare crate would be LAH, sorry. I'll set up the CR for the Cragward Custodian.

@Arwain
Vial of Scattersight is 800fc.

@ShadowFur
The prices haven't changed. Cragbacked Bouldursa is 130fc. Timber Tender is 200fc. Hibernal Starbear is 400fc. The total is 730fc. I'll start a CR.

The Hydra is 1,800fc.
XisrT4N.png
@dalinar83 Can I buy the Crumbling Goblin for 164 fc, luminous ambassador for 100 fc, contaminated ambassador for 100 fc, and mirkmirth ambassador for 156 fc?
@dalinar83 Can I buy the Crumbling Goblin for 164 fc, luminous ambassador for 100 fc, contaminated ambassador for 100 fc, and mirkmirth ambassador for 156 fc?
@dalinar83 how much for your gladegift garlands & aerborne gustgather?
@dalinar83 how much for your gladegift garlands & aerborne gustgather?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 149 150