Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | old pet game im trying to find?
So I imagine since I cant find it or even remember the name now it's probably gone from history (or its a false memory) but

I was constantly looking for pet games involving genetics and such (which is how I found flightrising in 2013 actually!) never could succeed because most were just set click and collect adoptables but whatever

I can't remember if this game had any genetics based stuff, probably not

but I do remember an alchemy room or laboratory? and the adoptables weren't always in eggs, I remember vials that "hatched" into more rare creatures.

It wasnt a flash game

The login page from what I remember was a sort of mahogany color and the whole site felt like it was inside a building, like what a fancy college for mages would look and feel like for lack of a better description

there were different species too which had lore and such to them
I remember one species sounded like a persons name to me as a kid and I think it might have started with an L? and from memory, which could be totally wrong now, it looked like a tree kangaroo type creature and a character on the site who I think worked in the library or something similar was one of them and had little circular glasses

If you know or have an idea PLEASE let me know I've been looking on and off for years
So I imagine since I cant find it or even remember the name now it's probably gone from history (or its a false memory) but

I was constantly looking for pet games involving genetics and such (which is how I found flightrising in 2013 actually!) never could succeed because most were just set click and collect adoptables but whatever

I can't remember if this game had any genetics based stuff, probably not

but I do remember an alchemy room or laboratory? and the adoptables weren't always in eggs, I remember vials that "hatched" into more rare creatures.

It wasnt a flash game

The login page from what I remember was a sort of mahogany color and the whole site felt like it was inside a building, like what a fancy college for mages would look and feel like for lack of a better description

there were different species too which had lore and such to them
I remember one species sounded like a persons name to me as a kid and I think it might have started with an L? and from memory, which could be totally wrong now, it looked like a tree kangaroo type creature and a character on the site who I think worked in the library or something similar was one of them and had little circular glasses

If you know or have an idea PLEASE let me know I've been looking on and off for years
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
Jumpstart? Wizard 101 (I think that’s what it was called)
Jumpstart? Wizard 101 (I think that’s what it was called)
Ovipets?
Ovipets?
@Absofacto Are you maybe thinking of Valenth?

It was an adoptable site and they did hatch from vials! The third stage of the adoptable depended on what kind of food they received during their second stage (Vital, Tainted or Natural).

The site closed down in I believe 2014 so it's no longer around, unfortunately. :(
@Absofacto Are you maybe thinking of Valenth?

It was an adoptable site and they did hatch from vials! The third stage of the adoptable depended on what kind of food they received during their second stage (Vital, Tainted or Natural).

The site closed down in I believe 2014 so it's no longer around, unfortunately. :(
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@penguala nah it had a pretty nice artstyle like fr [img]https://bermancabinetmakers.com/pics/mahogany_lib_bv.jpg[/img] heres a visual for what i mean by the room
@penguala nah it had a pretty nice artstyle like fr

mahogany_lib_bv.jpg

heres a visual for what i mean by the room
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
@residual YES THATS IT

BUT NOOOOO
@residual YES THATS IT

BUT NOOOOO
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
@residual luepak is the one i was thinking off, reminded me of the name lauren for some reason
@residual luepak is the one i was thinking off, reminded me of the name lauren for some reason
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
Yeah :C I played the HECK out of Valenth as a teenager and it was a huge bummer to me what they closed down. It was made by the same people who ran Subeta, and like literally all of their off shoot websites it closed down rather suddenly. :(

I was also really into their website Neurogalaxy but poof! It disappeared real randomly. :/
Yeah :C I played the HECK out of Valenth as a teenager and it was a huge bummer to me what they closed down. It was made by the same people who ran Subeta, and like literally all of their off shoot websites it closed down rather suddenly. :(

I was also really into their website Neurogalaxy but poof! It disappeared real randomly. :/
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@residual im gonna get rich and force them to bring it back i miss that game so much

found this bad boy: https://myvalenth.wordpress.com/
@residual im gonna get rich and force them to bring it back i miss that game so much

found this bad boy: https://myvalenth.wordpress.com/
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif