Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Gone!
1 2 3
Hi, everyone. uvu My name's Kitten, and I'm from the Arcane flight. I usually don't do anything super-active on here, I'm more of a lurker, but I happened to breed up some dragons on a whim, and SURPRISE, there was suddenly a registration window! So instead of training the babes up to serve our many-armed, spiraly pink popedragon, I figure why not give them out? :3 If you're a newbie, I am giving away 5 unnamed baby dragons, and they are all at least single gened. ovo One is double gened. You're okay to do what you like with them, I'm not picky. I hope they enrich your experience, whether that's through exaltation to your deity or carving out a permanent place in your lair! In addition, when I send you the crossroads for this dragon, I'll also send you a little care package to go along with them. :) What comes in it is a surprise, and is totally depended on whim. It might be a familiar, or apparel, heck! It might be food, who knows? Anyway! Here are the dragons. Just ping me, and keep in mind. First come, first served! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37663/3766232_350.png[/img] Navy Basic/Navy Seraph/Denim Basic Female Tundra I also have some adults I'd love to give to a good home and while I'd love if they didn't get exalted, that's also your choice! Once again, rules are to ping me and first call, first served! Only one per person. :) Newbies only, please. EDIT - Btw, the way you ping, is to add an @ before the person's name. I forgot to explain that! xD My bad!
Hi, everyone. uvu My name's Kitten, and I'm from the Arcane flight. I usually don't do anything super-active on here, I'm more of a lurker, but I happened to breed up some dragons on a whim, and SURPRISE, there was suddenly a registration window!

So instead of training the babes up to serve our many-armed, spiraly pink popedragon, I figure why not give them out? :3

If you're a newbie, I am giving away 5 unnamed baby dragons, and they are all at least single gened. ovo One is double gened. You're okay to do what you like with them, I'm not picky. I hope they enrich your experience, whether that's through exaltation to your deity or carving out a permanent place in your lair!

In addition, when I send you the crossroads for this dragon, I'll also send you a little care package to go along with them. :) What comes in it is a surprise, and is totally depended on whim. It might be a familiar, or apparel, heck! It might be food, who knows?

Anyway! Here are the dragons. Just ping me, and keep in mind. First come, first served!

3766232_350.png
Navy Basic/Navy Seraph/Denim Basic Female Tundra

I also have some adults I'd love to give to a good home and while I'd love if they didn't get exalted, that's also your choice!

Once again, rules are to ping me and first call, first served! Only one per person. :) Newbies only, please.

EDIT - Btw, the way you ping, is to add an @ before the person's name. I forgot to explain that! xD My bad!
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
oh gosh this is so nice of you @Grimmkitty !
They're all so cute ahh ///
if possible, I'd be really happy if I might take one off your hands to add to my nest!
oh gosh this is so nice of you @Grimmkitty !
They're all so cute ahh ///
if possible, I'd be really happy if I might take one off your hands to add to my nest!
aaaaaa adorable babbies ._. and that Imperial is absolutely gorgeous ;w; its awesome that you're giving them away, @Grimmkitty

c-could I have one?
aaaaaa adorable babbies ._. and that Imperial is absolutely gorgeous ;w; its awesome that you're giving them away, @Grimmkitty

c-could I have one?
@blushus - Anything I can do to give back. .v. I like being nice! Which one would you like? :3
@blushus - Anything I can do to give back. .v. I like being nice! Which one would you like? :3
@Grimmkitty aaaaaaaaaaa Kimiko is so pretty, may I take her?
@Grimmkitty aaaaaaaaaaa Kimiko is so pretty, may I take her?
@MantisBard - Sure, let me set up the crossroads! :3

@Tamasha - Of course! ovo Though, someone just claimed the Imperial by name, so...is there any other dragon I could get you?
@MantisBard - Sure, let me set up the crossroads! :3

@Tamasha - Of course! ovo Though, someone just claimed the Imperial by name, so...is there any other dragon I could get you?
@Grimmkitty

Could I maybe have the Spiral? He's so cute! :)
@Grimmkitty

Could I maybe have the Spiral? He's so cute! :)
@Grimmkitty that's such a wonderful attitude to have! ♥
If possible I'd like the Charcoal Basic Female Fae if she's still available! ///
@Grimmkitty that's such a wonderful attitude to have! ♥
If possible I'd like the Charcoal Basic Female Fae if she's still available! ///
@Grimmkitty

Thank you so much for doing this! Highblood is beautiful!
@Grimmkitty

Thank you so much for doing this! Highblood is beautiful!
@Grimmkitty these are all so lovely! thank you so much for your generosity!

could i possibly have highblood? or the azure circuit fae if i'm too late.
@Grimmkitty these are all so lovely! thank you so much for your generosity!

could i possibly have highblood? or the azure circuit fae if i'm too late.
1 2 3