Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Cartoons [Closed for now!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@FateSong

Oh my GOD this is -ADORABLE-. I was expecting something cute but this is just WAY more than I was thinking. Really awesome work I'll be back ASAP when your slots open back up!
@FateSong

Oh my GOD this is -ADORABLE-. I was expecting something cute but this is just WAY more than I was thinking. Really awesome work I'll be back ASAP when your slots open back up!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Darkrait

I'll add you to the list!

@Gem4567

I'm so so happy to hear that!
@Darkrait

I'll add you to the list!

@Gem4567

I'm so so happy to hear that!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@FateSong

Dragon Name: Doyoung
Headshot or Full body: Full Body
Payment in treasure or gems: Treasure
Apparel items: None
Expression or Prompt: Unamused / Judging because he is just done with everyone right now, but still loves his closest friends.
Backround desc. (optional): A starry sky, if that's possible!
Background color (optional): Sky blue!
Other: I hope a scry is okay, but I will pay very much for these cute cartoons!!
Doyoung
@FateSong

Dragon Name: Doyoung
Headshot or Full body: Full Body
Apparel items: None
Expression or Prompt: Unamused / Judging because he is just done with everyone right now, but still loves his closest friends.
Backround desc. (optional): A starry sky, if that's possible!
Background color (optional): Sky blue!
Other: I hope a scry is okay, but I will pay very much for these cute cartoons!!
Doyoung
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Darkrait

Thanks for ordering! Your order form looks good so that'll be 35kt and then I'll get started!
@Darkrait

Thanks for ordering! Your order form looks good so that'll be 35kt and then I'll get started!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

@FateSong [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8885] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89/8885_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Diablo Headshot or Full body: Full body Payment in treasure or gems: Gems Apparel items: [i]I know he has a lot[/i] So I'll let you pick and choose and charge me accordingly! I will say I want his skin to stay depicted if possible. Expression or Prompt: The fun dad. Makes a lot of bad decisions in the short term but is a born leader and a lover of the wild and wacky. His life revolves around his clan mission and protecting his family. I guess the best way to describe him is a wholesome frat boy? You have full control of his posing and expression. Backround desc.: Just a simple circle or other shape is fine with me! Background color (optional): Sunset orange kinda Other: He does have a different look from the FR art which is depicted here (art by me) so I do want that incorporated! - [img]https://i.imgur.com/FmS01nr.png[/img]
@FateSong

8885_350.png

Dragon Name: Diablo
Headshot or Full body: Full body
Payment in treasure or gems: Gems
Apparel items: I know he has a lot So I'll let you pick and choose and charge me accordingly! I will say I want his skin to stay depicted if possible.
Expression or Prompt: The fun dad. Makes a lot of bad decisions in the short term but is a born leader and a lover of the wild and wacky. His life revolves around his clan mission and protecting his family. I guess the best way to describe him is a wholesome frat boy? You have full control of his posing and expression.
Backround desc.: Just a simple circle or other shape is fine with me!
Background color (optional): Sunset orange kinda
Other: He does have a different look from the FR art which is depicted here (art by me) so I do want that incorporated! -
FmS01nr.png

ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@FateSong [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52472312] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524724/52472312_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Johnny Headshot or Full body: Full body Payment in treasure or gems: Treasure Apparel items: None but he can be seen with coffee, or a gaming control Expression or Prompt: Over caffeinated edge lord who won't shut up about film. Backround desc. (optional): Nah Background color (optional): Nah Other: Seriously just have fun with him, hes a joke. [s]He is me.[/s]
@FateSong

52472312_350.png

Dragon Name: Johnny
Apparel items: None but he can be seen with coffee, or a gaming control
Expression or Prompt: Over caffeinated edge lord who won't shut up about film.
Backround desc. (optional): Nah
Background color (optional): Nah
Other: Seriously just have fun with him, hes a joke. He is me.
Yokai.gif
@Gem4567

How would you like the skin to be depicted? Like in the line art? And as for the different look thing--Just to clarify, would you like me to reference the image you provided for his appearance as opposed to the FR art?

And as for pricing how does 70 gems sound? (+33 extra for apparel and then +2 for the skin)
@Gem4567

How would you like the skin to be depicted? Like in the line art? And as for the different look thing--Just to clarify, would you like me to reference the image you provided for his appearance as opposed to the FR art?

And as for pricing how does 70 gems sound? (+33 extra for apparel and then +2 for the skin)
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

@Wolfkai

Let me just say I love this dragon already he's amazing I'll be sure to add those two items in your cartoon!

Thanks for ordering that'll be 35kt
@Wolfkai

Let me just say I love this dragon already he's amazing I'll be sure to add those two items in your cartoon!

Thanks for ordering that'll be 35kt
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

[img] https://i.imgur.com/qUSfQRP.jpg [/img] Dragon Name: Brotato Headshot or Full body: Full body Payment in treasure or gems: gems Apparel items: None, but could he be holding a potato? Expression or Prompt: Derpy smile Backround desc. (optional): none Background color (optional): none Other:
qUSfQRP.jpg
Dragon Name: Brotato
Payment in treasure or gems: gems
Apparel items: None, but could he be holding a potato?
Expression or Prompt: Derpy smile
Backround desc. (optional): none
Background color (optional): none
Other:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15