Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DnD Roleplay!! Open For a Limited Time!!
1 2
Alright my dudes I've made an official post, don't forget to star and follow this thread so we can discuss what we want to do and how we want too! We're going to be using the 13th Age/Pathfinder way of RPing and we'll use from that book and sheet! I'd figure you guys could use one of your dragons (or morphologies if you want!) as your characters and we play it that way!! If you're new, here's a resource to use to help understand the game! https://thetrove.net/Books/13th%20Age/index.html @SuddenlyJoxar @Quinnymon @DancingSkye @Skrywer @DabOlympics @Starglade @Tauronov @CrypticMeaning DON'T COPY THIS YET IT IS WIP [code] [center] Race = Breed Everyone starts at level 1 Download this --> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B04T3zK6gGn8S2Q1ckdYZTdKeTQ/edit Fill it out, if you can't edit it, I'll make something for you guys! Once filled out, repost it here [/center][/code] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7N-gtzAWISu_lizentGMIdOzQ8dvFHYyr9AtoH7WXk/edit?usp=sharing]NPC List[/url] We can either use the map that 13th Age Offers or we can use the FR map up to you guys
Alright my dudes I've made an official post, don't forget to star and follow this thread so we can discuss what we want to do and how we want too!
We're going to be using the 13th Age/Pathfinder way of RPing and we'll use from that book and sheet!
I'd figure you guys could use one of your dragons (or morphologies if you want!) as your characters and we play it that way!!

If you're new, here's a resource to use to help understand the game!
https://thetrove.net/Books/13th%20Age/index.html

@SuddenlyJoxar @Quinnymon @DancingSkye @Skrywer @DabOlympics @Starglade @Tauronov @CrypticMeaning

DON'T COPY THIS YET IT IS WIP
Code:
[center] Race = Breed Everyone starts at level 1 Download this --> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B04T3zK6gGn8S2Q1ckdYZTdKeTQ/edit Fill it out, if you can't edit it, I'll make something for you guys! Once filled out, repost it here [/center]

NPC List

We can either use the map that 13th Age Offers or we can use the FR map up to you guys
Howdy demons, it's ya boi
My Art!!
one question, I've read that some races have ability scores that it increases (like ex, tiefling gives u +1 int and +2 Char). Are we gonna do something similar with the breeds? Sorry if the question is weird, I'm very new to dnd ;;
one question, I've read that some races have ability scores that it increases (like ex, tiefling gives u +1 int and +2 Char). Are we gonna do something similar with the breeds? Sorry if the question is weird, I'm very new to dnd ;;
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

Hey no it's all good!!
I'm gonna try and figure that out unless you guys don't want to do the dragon route which doesn't bother me at all
Hey no it's all good!!
I'm gonna try and figure that out unless you guys don't want to do the dragon route which doesn't bother me at all
My Art!!
Well I'm fine with dragons or not, either way is good for me!
Well I'm fine with dragons or not, either way is good for me!
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

I like the idea of dragons, personally. Just adds some uniqueness.
I like the idea of dragons, personally. Just adds some uniqueness.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
I think dragons would make it unique but using the og races is fine with me.
I think dragons would make it unique but using the og races is fine with me.
Waystone1.gif
Playing as dragons is also fine by me! A question though, will dragons be the only intelligent species in the rp world, or will other races (both more traditional like elves and/or the official on-site beastclan species like longnecks or harpies) show up as npcs and otherwise? Maybe we could chose if we want to play as one of the beastclans or as a dragon, to add more variety?
Playing as dragons is also fine by me! A question though, will dragons be the only intelligent species in the rp world, or will other races (both more traditional like elves and/or the official on-site beastclan species like longnecks or harpies) show up as npcs and otherwise? Maybe we could chose if we want to play as one of the beastclans or as a dragon, to add more variety?
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
Alright then I'll align races to the dragons!!
And dragons won't be the only intelligent species, that would be a little bland, we're going to be having the different races as well
I hadn't thought about using NPCs from the beastclans, but I think I that would be amazing!!
Definitely gonna let you guys either play as beast clan characters or dragons

I don't have school this week as I'm on spring break so I should be able to do the bulk of everything this week!!! Sorry this is taking so long guys
Alright then I'll align races to the dragons!!
And dragons won't be the only intelligent species, that would be a little bland, we're going to be having the different races as well
I hadn't thought about using NPCs from the beastclans, but I think I that would be amazing!!
Definitely gonna let you guys either play as beast clan characters or dragons

I don't have school this week as I'm on spring break so I should be able to do the bulk of everything this week!!! Sorry this is taking so long guys
My Art!!
Take your time, you can't rush perfection!
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
[quote name="CrypticMeaning" date="2020-03-22 10:38:54" ] Take your time, you can't rush perfection! [/quote] Seconded
CrypticMeaning wrote on 2020-03-22 10:38:54:
Seconded
Waystone1.gif
1 2