Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38
Welcome new meat I mean new players! :D
Welcome new meat I mean new players! :D
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
Thanks for opening up registration! |D
Thanks for opening up registration! |D
Thanks for opening up registration to us new players! Everyone has been so kind and welcoming!
Thanks for opening up registration to us new players! Everyone has been so kind and welcoming!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
OVER 4000 USERS!!!
OVER 4000 USERS!!!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Welcome new players! I only joined at the last opening but I'd love to be friends with any of you.

Have fun, enjoy the site !
Welcome new players! I only joined at the last opening but I'd love to be friends with any of you.

Have fun, enjoy the site !
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
Welcome new people! :)
Welcome new people! :)
ZNhRsiG.png
*Jumps around in excitement*Wow I have been eyeing this site since the last registration window so I am sooo excited to join! :3
*Jumps around in excitement*Wow I have been eyeing this site since the last registration window so I am sooo excited to join! :3
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
I'm here because my sister sent me o3o.. seems cool I guess! Some of the dragons are super pretty
I'm here because my sister sent me o3o.. seems cool I guess! Some of the dragons are super pretty
qV9fEId.png
[quote name="fortytwo" date="2014-06-03 04:56:59"]UNLEASH THE NEWBIES[/quote] more like: "REVIVE THE ECONOMY" except for the part where you can never find good stuff on the marketplace, it's all overpriced on the Auctionhouse...
fortytwo wrote on 2014-06-03 04:56:59:
UNLEASH THE NEWBIES
more like: "REVIVE THE ECONOMY"

except for the part where you can never find good stuff on the marketplace, it's all overpriced on the Auctionhouse...
I'm a bit worried because my friend still hasn't gotten her e-mail, but it's not an issue with the data she put in. Maybe things are just slow because there's so many people joining in?
I'm a bit worried because my friend still hasn't gotten her e-mail, but it's not an issue with the data she put in. Maybe things are just slow because there's so many people joining in?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38