Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most physically dog-like dragon?
1 2 3
Tundras look the most like a dog. They remind me of Leonbergers.

Mirrors act the most like wild dogs.

Depends on what you're looking for.
Tundras look the most like a dog. They remind me of Leonbergers.

Mirrors act the most like wild dogs.

Depends on what you're looking for.
dR1OCbi.png
seconding what everyone else is saying, mirrors are like wild dogs or hunting hounds (and imo sighthounds since they're built to run), gaolers are like big intimidating guard dogs, tundras are like friendly-looking shaggy dogs. I'd say those three are like african wild dogs vs tibetan mastiffs vs old english sheepdogs, it depends what aspect of doggish-ness you want to emphasize

seconding what everyone else is saying, mirrors are like wild dogs or hunting hounds (and imo sighthounds since they're built to run), gaolers are like big intimidating guard dogs, tundras are like friendly-looking shaggy dogs. I'd say those three are like african wild dogs vs tibetan mastiffs vs old english sheepdogs, it depends what aspect of doggish-ness you want to emphasize

wpEE9mo.png
murderpups, absolutely. gaolers can be the fluffy big bernese mountain dogs and stuff, but mirrors are the greyhounds and the whippets. you could probably find a dog breed for each dragon but those two remind me of dogs the most out of all breeds.
murderpups, absolutely. gaolers can be the fluffy big bernese mountain dogs and stuff, but mirrors are the greyhounds and the whippets. you could probably find a dog breed for each dragon but those two remind me of dogs the most out of all breeds.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2 3