Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lined sketchies [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43
@pome unfortunately not atm! I've been thinkin about setting it up but if I do I can let you know :0

@Spark yup, gotcha! just fill out that order form / send in payment when you can!
@pome unfortunately not atm! I've been thinkin about setting it up but if I do I can let you know :0

@Spark yup, gotcha! just fill out that order form / send in payment when you can!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19668425] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196685/19668425_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Important Apparel:[/b] roundhorns, antlers and refined brimmer [b]Requests:[/b] orville peck vibes [b]@:[/b] robotictender
Dragon:

19668425_350.png

Important Apparel:
roundhorns, antlers and refined brimmer

Requests:
orville peck vibes

@:
robotictender
RKsoJ3A.png
@ChaosSama @Madrigalism sorry guys D: ideally next weekend I'll be taking a bunch of slots (like maybe 4 each? oh boy) so just lookout for next thursday!
@ChaosSama @Madrigalism sorry guys D: ideally next weekend I'll be taking a bunch of slots (like maybe 4 each? oh boy) so just lookout for next thursday!
Will do! I'm really hoping to catch a slot next time around, I'd love to see my avatar dragon in your style. (Don't overload yourself though, that sounds like a lot at once.)
Will do! I'm really hoping to catch a slot next time around, I'd love to see my avatar dragon in your style. (Don't overload yourself though, that sounds like a lot at once.)
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
edited my form in! i'll send payment in a sec <3
edited my form in! i'll send payment in a sec <3
a8byJKr.gif
Is there another creature design slot still left? :o If yes I'd love to nab it, if not better luck next time!
Is there another creature design slot still left? :o If yes I'd love to nab it, if not better luck next time!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
slot for fullbody please, or bust <3 oop that was quick, friendly bump [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
slot for fullbody please, or bust <3

oop that was quick, friendly bump
YycIlt9.png
@Naakka yes there is! it's the stained scroll spot though, if that's alright!
@Naakka yes there is! it's the stained scroll spot though, if that's alright!
that's a-OK, happy to pay with a stained scroll [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll send it via a PM asap! Dragon: Sariel! (The image here is the scry with correct apparel, but it links to her actual dragon page where she isn't finished yet) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2162266] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=276393&skin=32232&apparel=272,3696,30054,2503,2884,3627,3623,25054,30829,30848,20834,20863,437,438,20857,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Important Apparel: the halo, the accent (the extra wings especially, jewelry, clouds) -- optional: the feathers from the sapphire woodtrail, possibly the peace dove and/or any of the smoke/light/lantern/candle elements, but feel free to leave these out! Requests: she's an earth dragon, but please (if visible) make the eyes either black or blue like the peacock markings instead of brown, thank you ;u; I'd also love to receive a .png version without a bg afterwards if possible! If you'd like to be pinged when I post this to tumblr, list your @: [url=https://nightlessnightdragons.tumblr.com/]nightlessnightdragons[/url] Any ideas for creature design: she's literally an angel, so feel free to go wild with the biblical terrifying sense of celestial judgement, too many eyes, flaming objects, bleeding light, swords of judgment or whatnot! (for clarification please don't feel obliged to include all of these, just suggestions for scary angelic inspo :,D) I associate her a lot with wings/feathers/birds, so feathered extra wings (in white, blue or black) would be fantastic, if it's not too much work -- the small wings at the side of her head are the most important part of her. I'd love to see her in flight pose-wise or otherwise with wings flared/emphasis on wings, but honestly I 100% trust you so do whatever you feel like works and inspires you ;u;
that's a-OK, happy to pay with a stained scroll I'll send it via a PM asap!

Dragon: Sariel! (The image here is the scry with correct apparel, but it links to her actual dragon page where she isn't finished yet)

scry?sdid=276393&skin=32232&apparel=272,3696,30054,2503,2884,3627,3623,25054,30829,30848,20834,20863,437,438,20857,26941&xt=dressing.png

Important Apparel: the halo, the accent (the extra wings especially, jewelry, clouds) -- optional: the feathers from the sapphire woodtrail, possibly the peace dove and/or any of the smoke/light/lantern/candle elements, but feel free to leave these out!

Requests: she's an earth dragon, but please (if visible) make the eyes either black or blue like the peacock markings instead of brown, thank you ;u; I'd also love to receive a .png version without a bg afterwards if possible!

If you'd like to be pinged when I post this to tumblr, list your @: nightlessnightdragons

Any ideas for creature design: she's literally an angel, so feel free to go wild with the biblical terrifying sense of celestial judgement, too many eyes, flaming objects, bleeding light, swords of judgment or whatnot! (for clarification please don't feel obliged to include all of these, just suggestions for scary angelic inspo :,D) I associate her a lot with wings/feathers/birds, so feathered extra wings (in white, blue or black) would be fantastic, if it's not too much work -- the small wings at the side of her head are the most important part of her. I'd love to see her in flight pose-wise or otherwise with wings flared/emphasis on wings, but honestly I 100% trust you so do whatever you feel like works and inspires you ;u;
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Can I be ping-listed for this? Thanks!
Can I be ping-listed for this? Thanks!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43