Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mortal Instruments Anyone?
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare are definitely my favorite books of all time. I love them! I'm curious to know, do any of you guys share my love? I'm super excited for the movie to come out (even with who they cast for Jace). It comes out the day after my birthday so it'll be a birthday gift to me, from me xD Me waiting for the movie/next book to come out: [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img199/7606/au9.gif[/img]
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare are definitely my favorite books of all time. I love them! I'm curious to know, do any of you guys share my love?

I'm super excited for the movie to come out (even with who they cast for Jace). It comes out the day after my birthday so it'll be a birthday gift to me, from me xD

Me waiting for the movie/next book to come out:
au9.gif
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
i read the first four, but got kind of bored :( was the fifth worth reading? also the infernal devices were better. and jace was the worst character, so he deserves to have a bad actor
i read the first four, but got kind of bored :( was the fifth worth reading? also the infernal devices were better. and jace was the worst character, so he deserves to have a bad actor
@joemd398 I think it was ^^ And I'm planning on reading the Infernal Devices too. But its not that the actor's bad, he just doesn't look like Jace to me...
@joemd398 I think it was ^^ And I'm planning on reading the Infernal Devices too. But its not that the actor's bad, he just doesn't look like Jace to me...
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
ok i might start it tomorrow. u should definitely read the infernal devices SO MUCH BETTER THAN TMI. and it has one of jaces (better) ancestors in it... i dont think that actor looks like jace either, but i really dislike Jace (sue me) so i dont even care :/
ok i might start it tomorrow. u should definitely read the infernal devices SO MUCH BETTER THAN TMI. and it has one of jaces (better) ancestors in it... i dont think that actor looks like jace either, but i really dislike Jace (sue me) so i dont even care :/
@joemd398 I actually bought Clockwork Angel yesterday ^^ It's definitely on my reading list.

Why do you dislike Jace so much?
@joemd398 I actually bought Clockwork Angel yesterday ^^ It's definitely on my reading list.

Why do you dislike Jace so much?
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
I just think He's cocky and mean. But Idk the last book might change my opinion maybe?
I just think He's cocky and mean. But Idk the last book might change my opinion maybe?
@joemd398 I don't really find him mean but he's definitely cocky and overconfident xD I personally think that's what makes him funny
@joemd398 I don't really find him mean but he's definitely cocky and overconfident xD I personally think that's what makes him funny
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
^^
^^
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png