Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 'Invalid captcha'?
One of my friends is getting an 'invalid captcha' message when she tries to sign up, even when she tries different ones.
One of my friends is getting an 'invalid captcha' message when she tries to sign up, even when she tries different ones.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Sometimes the captchas don't display entirely.
This was happening to my boyfriend.
He had to keep trying until he got one that worked.
Sometimes the captchas don't display entirely.
This was happening to my boyfriend.
He had to keep trying until he got one that worked.
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
That's two of my friends having trouble with the captchas now :(
That's two of my friends having trouble with the captchas now :(
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
the same thing is happening to my cousin right now who is trying to join T.T what is it even caused by??
the same thing is happening to my cousin right now who is trying to join T.T what is it even caused by??
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@ceiswyn, ask them to refresh the page and see if that works.
@ceiswyn, ask them to refresh the page and see if that works.
@Aequorin One of them's now in; the other said she'll try again later. Thanks!
@Aequorin One of them's now in; the other said she'll try again later. Thanks!
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Poor internet connection can cause it, and the server is probably really bogged down with all the newbies trying to join.

Try it on different browsers too, sometimes one wont agree with the captcha systems.
Poor internet connection can cause it, and the server is probably really bogged down with all the newbies trying to join.

Try it on different browsers too, sometimes one wont agree with the captcha systems.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
It happens if you change something.

Like if you try and register and the user name is already in use, you've "used up" that captcha. So you need to refresh the page. Unfortunately this means you need to enter in the info all over again. This is an issue we'll be addressing next time we open reg. Sorry for the hassle!
It happens if you change something.

Like if you try and register and the user name is already in use, you've "used up" that captcha. So you need to refresh the page. Unfortunately this means you need to enter in the info all over again. This is an issue we'll be addressing next time we open reg. Sorry for the hassle!