Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Need a Discount? GENES! (OFFline)
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133
@AniraFarinA - order sent!
@AniraFarinA - order sent!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@VivviViola - order sent!
@VivviViola - order sent!

@Chantares

Hi, could I bother you for the Shabby Suit bundle currently up in the Trading Post, even if it's not in your list?
@Chantares

Hi, could I bother you for the Shabby Suit bundle currently up in the Trading Post, even if it's not in your list?
FR_Banner_01-transp.png
@CelebrenIthil - if its in the Marketplace, I can grab it. Trading post is Swipp and I don't do Swipp. But if its in the MP, send over the funds and I'll grab it for you.
@CelebrenIthil - if its in the Marketplace, I can grab it. Trading post is Swipp and I don't do Swipp. But if its in the MP, send over the funds and I'll grab it for you.

@CelebrenIthil - Oh, i see it. 57800t, tips are optional. Send over the funds and i'll snag it!
@CelebrenIthil - Oh, i see it. 57800t, tips are optional. Send over the funds and i'll snag it!

@Chantares Aah yes sorry I meant to say marketplace!
@Chantares Aah yes sorry I meant to say marketplace!
FR_Banner_01-transp.png
@Chantares Can I get a Jupiter please? :)
@Chantares Can I get a Jupiter please? :)
@Chantares

Funds sent (in two installments sorry, mental math isn't my forte)

EDIT: Drat, I think the bundles just did a rollover (I was afraid it would, hence why I rushed my calculations. Do we cancel everything, or did you have time to pre-snag it/will keep an eye out for it to pop again?)
@Chantares

Funds sent (in two installments sorry, mental math isn't my forte)

EDIT: Drat, I think the bundles just did a rollover (I was afraid it would, hence why I rushed my calculations. Do we cancel everything, or did you have time to pre-snag it/will keep an eye out for it to pop again?)
FR_Banner_01-transp.png
@korradorable - absolutely. Send the funds in a 1-way CR and make sure to note what its for and I"ll grab one as soon as I see it for you.
@korradorable - absolutely. Send the funds in a 1-way CR and make sure to note what its for and I"ll grab one as soon as I see it for you.

@CelebrenIthil -- Order sent. Sorry for the delay in sending, I had a puppy losing a tooth and getting blood everywhere... Minor panic moment. All is well now! He has an ice cube, I have a tooth, and you have a bundle of shabby suits!
@CelebrenIthil -- Order sent. Sorry for the delay in sending, I had a puppy losing a tooth and getting blood everywhere... Minor panic moment. All is well now! He has an ice cube, I have a tooth, and you have a bundle of shabby suits!

1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133