Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@JNaan hey, the pinglist is open now! I'm happy to add you, but would you like me to add you to the USD or G/T list?
@JNaan hey, the pinglist is open now! I'm happy to add you, but would you like me to add you to the USD or G/T list?
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@ whalesbone G/T please =)
@ whalesbone G/T please =)
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
add me to the USD ping list please! <3
add me to the USD ping list please! <3
QMAMIdG.png
Could i please be placed on the currency or general pinglist please:3
Could i please be placed on the currency or general pinglist please:3
r7P00ic.png
USD payer. Just uh. Expressing immense interest.
USD payer. Just uh. Expressing immense interest.
Could I be added to both pinglists, please? :)
Could I be added to both pinglists, please? :)
4RG2VpU.png
@Xenokiin hey, sorry for ignoring you for a few days! this shop isn't going to be open for the foreseeable future since covid changes how i travel between college and home. i'm getting ready to open up a cel-shaded bust shop here, so that's an option you could take if it's in your price range. sorry if that wasn't clear, i definitely forgot to update the front page after spring break ^^;
@Xenokiin hey, sorry for ignoring you for a few days! this shop isn't going to be open for the foreseeable future since covid changes how i travel between college and home. i'm getting ready to open up a cel-shaded bust shop here, so that's an option you could take if it's in your price range. sorry if that wasn't clear, i definitely forgot to update the front page after spring break ^^;
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@whalesbone Oh, thank you for the info! Sorry, I tried to read most of the posts here, but sometimes I space. I appreciate the new shop info. :) I'll sub myself to that one for when you're ready. I will also have to save up money because I have a shopping addiction.

Your work is stellar and while I've been pining for a long time, lately I have been seeing it everywhere, which I take as a sign. ;)
@whalesbone Oh, thank you for the info! Sorry, I tried to read most of the posts here, but sometimes I space. I appreciate the new shop info. :) I'll sub myself to that one for when you're ready. I will also have to save up money because I have a shopping addiction.

Your work is stellar and while I've been pining for a long time, lately I have been seeing it everywhere, which I take as a sign. ;)
4RG2VpU.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12