Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | freeeeee art!
1 2
hi there! I recently got into drawing digital again and want to open an art shop here on FR! I’ll be offering some free digital or traditional art as practice and interest check! (I was wondering if anybody would help me analyse my art and possibly help me decide whether I should go for setting up a shop... or not... any feedback is really appreciated, thank you!) here are some examples! [center][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49665087636_a2c6ca9ff2.jpg[/img] ^^this is my bias wrecker Johnny from NCT 127 [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49665087651_6eb898962c_z.jpg[/img] ^^ I posted it on my IG, and this is yeji, my bias from ITZY (They’re both kpop idols) thank you for your time!
hi there! I recently got into drawing digital again and want to open an art shop here on FR! I’ll be offering some free digital or traditional art as practice and interest check!

(I was wondering if anybody would help me analyse my art and possibly help me decide whether I should go for setting up a shop... or not... any feedback is really appreciated, thank you!)

here are some examples!
49665087636_a2c6ca9ff2.jpg

^^this is my bias wrecker Johnny from NCT 127

49665087651_6eb898962c_z.jpg

^^ I posted it on my IG, and this is yeji, my bias from ITZY

(They’re both kpop idols)

thank you for your time!
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
up!
up!

up!
up!

@district9 I'm not much of an artist so I can't really give a lot of advice, but I have to ask; how did you draw the clouds in the first image? They're very nice looking!
@district9 I'm not much of an artist so I can't really give a lot of advice, but I have to ask; how did you draw the clouds in the first image? They're very nice looking!
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

recently I purchased an app called procreate and one of the brushes under the organic section (rainforest) creates cloud-like things like that!
@VolcanicThunder

recently I purchased an app called procreate and one of the brushes under the organic section (rainforest) creates cloud-like things like that!

@district9 Alas, I'm not enough of an artist to pay for an art program. Thank you though, the clouds do look great!
@district9 Alas, I'm not enough of an artist to pay for an art program. Thank you though, the clouds do look great!
wishlist
^
^

^
^

^