Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED TEMPORARILY
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
Pardon me for asking again, but could I also have the sweetheart swan?
Pardon me for asking again, but could I also have the sweetheart swan?
in g1 hell
[quote name="sashapotato" date="2020-03-16 17:25:41" ] Pardon me for asking again, but could I also have the sweetheart swan? :D [/quote] That's alright! don't worry about askin, we're glad to help! @arezou has the swan for ya! @sashapotato
sashapotato wrote on 2020-03-16 17:25:41:
Pardon me for asking again, but could I also have the sweetheart swan? :D
That's alright! don't worry about askin, we're glad to help! @arezou has the swan for ya!
@sashapotato
I AM EST they/them
oh okay, thank you! @arezou could I please have the sweetheart swan? :D
oh okay, thank you! @arezou could I please have the sweetheart swan? :D
in g1 hell
Sent the swan your way!!
Sent the swan your way!!
Updating the lists!
Updating the lists!
I AM EST they/them
items updated!
items updated!
I AM EST they/them
@arezou Hi! Could I have the male bubblegum coati please
@arezou Hi! Could I have the male bubblegum coati please
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
Hi, is this post for giving away stuff?
Hi, is this post for giving away stuff?
@Rito if it is, may I please have the Nymph and the gem guardian? They look really pretty!
Also, what's the rainbow coin for?????
@Rito if it is, may I please have the Nymph and the gem guardian? They look really pretty!
[quote name="Wheein" date="2020-03-16 18:12:55" ] if it is, may I please have the Nymph and the gem guardian? They look really pretty! Also, what's the rainbow coin for????? [/quote] Howdy! I hope ya don't mind, but I'll only send ya one of the familiars as they're both some of the more valuable ones and i want to make sure other players have a chance yo get one as well! So please tell me which you'd prefer, and i apologize for any disappointment! And yeah! This is a giveaway for new players! feel free to check back whenever ya like for dragons and items we add, so long as ya meet the account age requirements! As for the coin, it is an event token that allows you to trade for limited items while the site is running events! they cannot be used outside of these events. @Wheein
Wheein wrote on 2020-03-16 18:12:55:
if it is, may I please have the Nymph and the gem guardian? They look really pretty!
Howdy! I hope ya don't mind, but I'll only send ya one of the familiars as they're both some of the more valuable ones and i want to make sure other players have a chance yo get one as well! So please tell me which you'd prefer, and i apologize for any disappointment! And yeah! This is a giveaway for new players! feel free to check back whenever ya like for dragons and items we add, so long as ya meet the account age requirements!
As for the coin, it is an event token that allows you to trade for limited items while the site is running events! they cannot be used outside of these events.
@Wheein
I AM EST they/them
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25