Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vibe Busts||PWYW||FRC+Wishlist [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@nazarick there are a couple of arts in her bio that have the sail! kind of like a fin that connects the spines on her back, if that makes sense?
@nazarick there are a couple of arts in her bio that have the sail! kind of like a fin that connects the spines on her back, if that makes sense?
Bw0Ww3C.png
@alduin Oh! Some of the art in her bio is unavailable because they used tinypic but I think you meant this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/culJpCX.png[/img]
@alduin Oh! Some of the art in her bio is unavailable because they used tinypic but I think you meant this?
culJpCX.png
@nazarick yes indeed!! thank you so much ;___;

i’ll have to go fix the bio art when i get a chance - thank you for pointing it out!
@nazarick yes indeed!! thank you so much ;___;

i’ll have to go fix the bio art when i get a chance - thank you for pointing it out!
Bw0Ww3C.png
@DrakoTheDragon @Vibe @Wolfkai
~
New slots are available!
~
@DrakoTheDragon @Vibe @Wolfkai
~
New slots are available!
~
@Nazarick
Could I get two for 300g each?
skitzo and silvanus

Let me know if that's too low or you can't work with either design! I can pay more/change character ^^
@Nazarick
Could I get two for 300g each?
skitzo and silvanus

Let me know if that's too low or you can't work with either design! I can pay more/change character ^^
Do you have any slots left? If so, I'd love to snag one.
Do you have any slots left? If so, I'd love to snag one.
@realsoku That would be perfect! Just send payment and I’ll begin your commissions ASAP!

@Vibe No, sorry, but I could keep you on the pinglist for future slots!
@realsoku That would be perfect! Just send payment and I’ll begin your commissions ASAP!

@Vibe No, sorry, but I could keep you on the pinglist for future slots!
@Nazarick
please put me on the pinglist :o
@Nazarick
please put me on the pinglist :o
fo11Vhp.png
Could I also get on your pinglist? :)
Could I also get on your pinglist? :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Naegiri @Onyxbat Of course!
@Naegiri @Onyxbat Of course!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11