Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [REOPENED] Free/PWYW Searching Service
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
Hey @ParanormalDreams,

I only found 1 male on the AH with 2 of the exact colors you wanted, and a tert color within 3 colors from the exact one, but who's way out of your price range. If you'd like, I could extend my search to Dragon Search and find suitable parents or even a mate for that male.
Hey @ParanormalDreams,

I only found 1 male on the AH with 2 of the exact colors you wanted, and a tert color within 3 colors from the exact one, but who's way out of your price range. If you'd like, I could extend my search to Dragon Search and find suitable parents or even a mate for that male.
@SynaWyi yeah, try that I’ll give an extra 1k if you find one
Also thank you
@SynaWyi yeah, try that I’ll give an extra 1k if you find one
Also thank you
39059ee236e7c10e4e083704f84bddd3bb31469e.png
@ParanormalDreams,

I found Dulse, who's pretty close in terms of primary and secondary colors, but might leave a wider range of tert ones. However, she's a modern breed, which means you'll have to breedchange one of them in order for them to breed with eachother.

But, changing a dragon into an Imperial is practically impossible, since scrolls are rare and really, really expensive, so I spotted this gal in a sales tab, but I'm struggling with finding a male who'd at least have a chance of producing the right colors with her. Even the Banescale I found earlier couldn't make a Shale tert with her.
@ParanormalDreams,

I found Dulse, who's pretty close in terms of primary and secondary colors, but might leave a wider range of tert ones. However, she's a modern breed, which means you'll have to breedchange one of them in order for them to breed with eachother.

But, changing a dragon into an Imperial is practically impossible, since scrolls are rare and really, really expensive, so I spotted this gal in a sales tab, but I'm struggling with finding a male who'd at least have a chance of producing the right colors with her. Even the Banescale I found earlier couldn't make a Shale tert with her.
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~
~ Bump! ~