Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free items
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'd love anything in general! My wishlist is on my profile though!
I'd love anything in general! My wishlist is on my profile though!
@FrogTea
I would love any past festival items and currency!
@FrogTea
I would love any past festival items and currency!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
@FrogTea
If you have any past festival things left I'd love some. Or any Baldwin mats or fams I don't have if possible. If not no worries!
@FrogTea
If you have any past festival things left I'd love some. Or any Baldwin mats or fams I don't have if possible. If not no worries!
iQrvnPv.png
Hello! If you are still giving out items, I would love to get any. I missed the stuff for the fests from 2015-2017 so any of those will be helpful! Thanks :3
Hello! If you are still giving out items, I would love to get any. I missed the stuff for the fests from 2015-2017 so any of those will be helpful! Thanks :3
ldNLSdw.png
@FrogTea
If you have any festival items from any year, that would be wonderful c:
@FrogTea
If you have any festival items from any year, that would be wonderful c:
Wednesday has been cancelled due to a scheduling error.
@Frogtea

Sorry to see you go, but thanks for being so generous! I'd be happy with any apparel, skins, or accents you still have left. I'm pretty new, so if you have anything from old events that would be great, but I'm not picky! Thanks again!
@Frogtea

Sorry to see you go, but thanks for being so generous! I'd be happy with any apparel, skins, or accents you still have left. I'm pretty new, so if you have anything from old events that would be great, but I'm not picky! Thanks again!
This is a very generous thing for you to do, thank you for the opportunity! I'd love any older fest apparel, or perhaps Accent: Optics if you happen to have it. And if neither of those are available, I'm currently on the hunt for Gilded Decorative Chests and even just one of them would be rad :D
This is a very generous thing for you to do, thank you for the opportunity! I'd love any older fest apparel, or perhaps Accent: Optics if you happen to have it. And if neither of those are available, I'm currently on the hunt for Gilded Decorative Chests and even just one of them would be rad :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
i'm down for whatever! i collect lawn decorations, lawn sins, and even more beautiful boulders. baldwin, fest stuff, and random familiars/random apparel also appreciated. but really i'll take anything :)

@Frogtea (also i love your username omg)
i'm down for whatever! i collect lawn decorations, lawn sins, and even more beautiful boulders. baldwin, fest stuff, and random familiars/random apparel also appreciated. but really i'll take anything :)

@Frogtea (also i love your username omg)
@FrogTea

If you have any fest. apparel left I would love some! Also, if you have any specialty items (that aren't genes) I would love a few! Thanks!
@FrogTea

If you have any fest. apparel left I would love some! Also, if you have any specialty items (that aren't genes) I would love a few! Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
@FrogTea

I’d love any festival items you have

-ankle dood
(lookit dis dood)
:>
@FrogTea

I’d love any festival items you have

-ankle dood
(lookit dis dood)
:>
golly gosh, gourds!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11