Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF very specific XYY dragon!
1 2 3 4
@Ena You won't need to, I'm doing that myself to bring them up to Neon Wings standards. Good luck with your pair though, I hope they give you what you're looking for! :)
@Ena You won't need to, I'm doing that myself to bring them up to Neon Wings standards. Good luck with your pair though, I hope they give you what you're looking for! :)
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
got absorbed with rl for a while, bump~
got absorbed with rl for a while, bump~
bump
bump
@Ena I have a white/mulberry/shadow imp girl I'd be willing to sell if you're interested: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3128387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31284/3128387_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ena

I have a white/mulberry/shadow imp girl I'd be willing to sell if you're interested:

3128387_350.png

sig_zps219aa565.png
@Warbler
hmm... that could be really useful actually. what are you asking for her?

edit:
oh or i have a bunch of hatchlings and hatchlings that are now adults oops in my lair if you're interested in a swap too. anything in the ah + the midnight ridgie is fair game.
@Warbler
hmm... that could be really useful actually. what are you asking for her?

edit:
oh or i have a bunch of hatchlings and hatchlings that are now adults oops in my lair if you're interested in a swap too. anything in the ah + the midnight ridgie is fair game.
@Ena

Maybe 30kT? I can go a bit cheaper than that too, I'm trying to clean out my lair a bit.
@Ena

Maybe 30kT? I can go a bit cheaper than that too, I'm trying to clean out my lair a bit.

sig_zps219aa565.png
@Warbler
hm... would you take 25kt? i'd like to save as much as possible for the coatl breed change even if it's only a small difference. ;w;
@Warbler
hm... would you take 25kt? i'd like to save as much as possible for the coatl breed change even if it's only a small difference. ;w;
@Ena

25kT is fine. I'll go ahead and send the crossroads.
@Ena

25kT is fine. I'll go ahead and send the crossroads.

sig_zps219aa565.png
1 2 3 4