Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Large Lair Clearout
So I want to clear out the majority of my dragons, I have no lair space and as pretty as some of them are, I don't do anything with most of them.

Almost all are up for offers except the following:
All on page 1 of the main tab
Enchantment in the Hibernal Den
Sakura and Sunrise in the G1 tab (Some others are tentative in this tab but if I get offers I like then I will sell)

Please note that dragons will not come with apparel, skins/accents or familiars. A majority are between 2-4 years old but there are some younger ones.

I'm not 100% sure on what I want for any of them so please make offers ^^ (In gems or treasure). I may take some items but will not take dragons.
I'm not fussed if you are buying to keep or exalt either.
So I want to clear out the majority of my dragons, I have no lair space and as pretty as some of them are, I don't do anything with most of them.

Almost all are up for offers except the following:
All on page 1 of the main tab
Enchantment in the Hibernal Den
Sakura and Sunrise in the G1 tab (Some others are tentative in this tab but if I get offers I like then I will sell)

Please note that dragons will not come with apparel, skins/accents or familiars. A majority are between 2-4 years old but there are some younger ones.

I'm not 100% sure on what I want for any of them so please make offers ^^ (In gems or treasure). I may take some items but will not take dragons.
I'm not fussed if you are buying to keep or exalt either.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hi! @Sharni May I pls have this boi? I have a mate for him, and I've been wanting to play with a dragon of his coloring. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32622525] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326226/32622525_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi! @Sharni May I pls have this boi? I have a mate for him, and I've been wanting to play with a dragon of his coloring.

32622525_350.png
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
@Tryvyal He is one I am happy to let go of so sure, make an offer ^^
@Tryvyal He is one I am happy to let go of so sure, make an offer ^^
@Sharni How about 20G?
@Sharni How about 20G?
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png