Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Banestar Adoption(WTC)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Wishesyou

Thank you! I'll take good care of him <3
@Wishesyou

Thank you! I'll take good care of him <3
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
[center]@Wishesyou I love the concept of this thread! Do you mind putting Seashell and Volcane on hold for me? I think they're gorgeous! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59850009] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598501/59850009_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59850010] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598501/59850010_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Wishesyou I love the concept of this thread! Do you mind putting Seashell and Volcane on hold for me? I think they're gorgeous!

59850009_350.png

59850010_350.png
Writing for Volcane and Seashell!

The Ashfall wastes isn't exactly known for being the most hospitable places in Sornieth, but for those who are used to it, they often know how to make it work. Such was the case with Deimos. Deimos was a red guardian who had lived in the Ashfall wastes all his life. He was a bit of a loner, until he adopted Frostmoon and Dante.
Deimos always thought that his boys had turned out alright. Dante had a temped and Frostmoon was a bit socially awkward, but everyone had their quirks!

The three of them regularly went hunting and gathering at the volcanic vents, and they all had a tight knit formation and action plan for each of their hunts. However, this time something was different.
"Frostmoon you seem distracted, is something wrong?" Deimos asked him
"Something is off... I don't know how to explain it but it seems almost quieter than usual today." Deimos looked around to find that he was right. Whilst there were still many creatures around, a lot of smaller animals seemed to have fled the area, but what were they fleeing from? Time to investigate.

"I think I heard something from over here!" Dante yelled suddenly.
"Maybe don't yell so loudly then, you'll let the entirety of Sornieth know we're here!" Deimos grumbled, but what he saw next shocked all of them into silence.
Curled up together in a small heap, was two young banescales. Judging by how small they were, Deimos knew they couldn't be that old. But, they were in the middle of nowhere! For the longest time it was just the three of them in this area and Deimos would have definitely noticed if another dragon was passing through!

"What are we going to do with them?" Frostmoon snapped Deimos out of his thoughts.
"Well clearly we have to take care of them! They're far too young to be out here all alone, poor things must be starving." Deimos scooped the little ones up gently and quickly discovered just how snuggly the little ones were, how long had they been alone for?

The two of them settled quite nicely into the little family... for the most part.
Deimos thought that he knew how to handle young ones, but these girls were completely different from anything he was used to! The one with wraith like smoke, who they had began calling Araceli, hid in every nook and cranny she could find when she didn't want to do something, leading to hour long searches for the little one. Worst of all, whenever she was found it was a mad scramble to keep a hold on her, or she would squirm away and find a new hiding spot!

The other little one with fins, who he had taken to calling Azula, never stopped talking! She spoke as she ate, she spoke as she washed, she spoke as she read, she even spoke in her sleep! Deimos thought he would never tire of hearing questions, but he quickly began to miss his quiet hermit lifestyle which he used to live.

He had given up that lifestyle a long time ago when he adopted his sons, and even though it wasn't always easy with his new daughters he loved his life. At all times at least one of his children was always causing trouble, but he loved them all the same. He knew that each one of them had brought joy into his life, and although none of them were related by blood, they were the best family he could ask for, and he wouldn't change his life for anything in the world.
Writing for Volcane and Seashell!

The Ashfall wastes isn't exactly known for being the most hospitable places in Sornieth, but for those who are used to it, they often know how to make it work. Such was the case with Deimos. Deimos was a red guardian who had lived in the Ashfall wastes all his life. He was a bit of a loner, until he adopted Frostmoon and Dante.
Deimos always thought that his boys had turned out alright. Dante had a temped and Frostmoon was a bit socially awkward, but everyone had their quirks!

The three of them regularly went hunting and gathering at the volcanic vents, and they all had a tight knit formation and action plan for each of their hunts. However, this time something was different.
"Frostmoon you seem distracted, is something wrong?" Deimos asked him
"Something is off... I don't know how to explain it but it seems almost quieter than usual today." Deimos looked around to find that he was right. Whilst there were still many creatures around, a lot of smaller animals seemed to have fled the area, but what were they fleeing from? Time to investigate.

"I think I heard something from over here!" Dante yelled suddenly.
"Maybe don't yell so loudly then, you'll let the entirety of Sornieth know we're here!" Deimos grumbled, but what he saw next shocked all of them into silence.
Curled up together in a small heap, was two young banescales. Judging by how small they were, Deimos knew they couldn't be that old. But, they were in the middle of nowhere! For the longest time it was just the three of them in this area and Deimos would have definitely noticed if another dragon was passing through!

"What are we going to do with them?" Frostmoon snapped Deimos out of his thoughts.
"Well clearly we have to take care of them! They're far too young to be out here all alone, poor things must be starving." Deimos scooped the little ones up gently and quickly discovered just how snuggly the little ones were, how long had they been alone for?

The two of them settled quite nicely into the little family... for the most part.
Deimos thought that he knew how to handle young ones, but these girls were completely different from anything he was used to! The one with wraith like smoke, who they had began calling Araceli, hid in every nook and cranny she could find when she didn't want to do something, leading to hour long searches for the little one. Worst of all, whenever she was found it was a mad scramble to keep a hold on her, or she would squirm away and find a new hiding spot!

The other little one with fins, who he had taken to calling Azula, never stopped talking! She spoke as she ate, she spoke as she washed, she spoke as she read, she even spoke in her sleep! Deimos thought he would never tire of hearing questions, but he quickly began to miss his quiet hermit lifestyle which he used to live.

He had given up that lifestyle a long time ago when he adopted his sons, and even though it wasn't always easy with his new daughters he loved his life. At all times at least one of his children was always causing trouble, but he loved them all the same. He knew that each one of them had brought joy into his life, and although none of them were related by blood, they were the best family he could ask for, and he wouldn't change his life for anything in the world.
@APlaceInSpace Sorry for the late response, but I love the detail you gave for the siblings! Sending them over right away ^^
@APlaceInSpace Sorry for the late response, but I love the detail you gave for the siblings! Sending them over right away ^^
pDzNm0P.png
@wishesyou Thank you so much!! I'll take good care of them :D
@wishesyou Thank you so much!! I'll take good care of them :D
1 2 3 4 5 6