Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
1 2 ... 9063 9064 9065 9066 9067 ... 18154 18155
@Enthusiastic

hi can i please take Diablo#46470319
@Enthusiastic

hi can i please take Diablo#46470319
@AuraFate

Sure. Please, take good care of him. :) And welcome to FR.
@AuraFate

Sure. Please, take good care of him. :) And welcome to FR.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@aurafate @plaguedez
sent, enjoy your dragons and time on fr!
@aurafate @plaguedez
sent, enjoy your dragons and time on fr!
@quez

Oh wow that is a lot of nice dragons :o

Could I please take Eerie #51766917 Hyoid #53471327 and Patella #53246333 ? I really love the whole ghost thing on spirals. Thank you so much :D
@quez

Oh wow that is a lot of nice dragons :o

Could I please take Eerie #51766917 Hyoid #53471327 and Patella #53246333 ? I really love the whole ghost thing on spirals. Thank you so much :D
~Shining Like A Shooting Star~
@Androys

Zida's mum is my matriach for the 100 HC Challenge that some people do. I have made mine slightly different in that each of her partners come with a story on how they met.

Here is the link to my thread for info about her Mum, Skif and her bio has some info too if you want to click through, although not much different. Her Dad was Skif's last mate and you can find his story on meeting Skif here.

If after reading that you aren't bothered about Zida let me know.
@Androys

Zida's mum is my matriach for the 100 HC Challenge that some people do. I have made mine slightly different in that each of her partners come with a story on how they met.

Here is the link to my thread for info about her Mum, Skif and her bio has some info too if you want to click through, although not much different. Her Dad was Skif's last mate and you can find his story on meeting Skif here.

If after reading that you aren't bothered about Zida let me know.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@halizan hyoid has been claimed and is waiting for the CR to be accepted. would you like #52577339 instead? he looks almost exactly like the one you asked for :)
@halizan hyoid has been claimed and is waiting for the CR to be accepted. would you like #52577339 instead? he looks almost exactly like the one you asked for :)
@quez

Yeah that's good :D Thank you ^^
@quez

Yeah that's good :D Thank you ^^
~Shining Like A Shooting Star~
@Loreka, that is extremely interesting! I think I can come up with some lore for her :D I’ll share it with you when she’s all done!! Awesome idea
@Loreka, that is extremely interesting! I think I can come up with some lore for her :D I’ll share it with you when she’s all done!! Awesome idea
Artist | Writer | College Student

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Androy's Art Gallery
- Scrying and Apparel Service
- Dappervolk Potato Shop
- Wishlist
- DragonCave
- Lab
@quez i would love to adopt the #59810884 ! i'll call her Lilith
@quez i would love to adopt the #59810884 ! i'll call her Lilith
[center]@fenrorn117 Absolutely! Sending them your way. [emoji=coatl happy size=1][/center] [center]@PlagueDez Sure! Sending him your way ^^[/center]
@fenrorn117 Absolutely! Sending them your way.
@PlagueDez Sure! Sending him your way ^^
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
1 2 ... 9063 9064 9065 9066 9067 ... 18154 18155