Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Banestar Adoption(WTC)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Name: Blizzard

Since hatching blizzard has enjoyed distant company. Although he likes to keep his distance he does get lonely from time to time, often seeking company in the friendlier Tundras. Growing older he took interest in the creations of Thiago, an older Tundra he’d hung around frequently as a hatchling. Thiago began teaching him his craft, kinetic sculpting. It took months before Thiago would actually let Bliz begin sculpting himself. They’d frequently visit other lairs and small shops to sell their works and trinkets.

Name: Baleen

Unlike his brother, Azza, Baleen was more fond of the books Nisseth had. He was smart but his lack of fondness for the outdoors never satisfied Nisseth. She tried for months after finding them to encourage Bal to take up an interest in creatures like his brother to no avail. He was smart but no where near as quick and witty as his brother, so he stuck to managing their cabin home. He grew well versed in ingredients and potions by playing a variety games with himself in his free time.

Definitely gonna keep coming back! I love these kiddos and being able to write about em! (BTW may write for another but I’ll give some time to see if anyone claims her since there’s already two here. I did the same for Baleen but no one wanted the poor boy :< )
Name: Blizzard

Since hatching blizzard has enjoyed distant company. Although he likes to keep his distance he does get lonely from time to time, often seeking company in the friendlier Tundras. Growing older he took interest in the creations of Thiago, an older Tundra he’d hung around frequently as a hatchling. Thiago began teaching him his craft, kinetic sculpting. It took months before Thiago would actually let Bliz begin sculpting himself. They’d frequently visit other lairs and small shops to sell their works and trinkets.

Name: Baleen

Unlike his brother, Azza, Baleen was more fond of the books Nisseth had. He was smart but his lack of fondness for the outdoors never satisfied Nisseth. She tried for months after finding them to encourage Bal to take up an interest in creatures like his brother to no avail. He was smart but no where near as quick and witty as his brother, so he stuck to managing their cabin home. He grew well versed in ingredients and potions by playing a variety games with himself in his free time.

Definitely gonna keep coming back! I love these kiddos and being able to write about em! (BTW may write for another but I’ll give some time to see if anyone claims her since there’s already two here. I did the same for Baleen but no one wanted the poor boy :< )
@Dracolizard1284 Thank you for giving thought to others, sadly nobody was interested in Baleen, but I'm glad you are willing to take him home! Sending them both on their way~
@Dracolizard1284 Thank you for giving thought to others, sadly nobody was interested in Baleen, but I'm glad you are willing to take him home! Sending them both on their way~
pDzNm0P.png
@Wishesyou Hi! I really like lil concept you got here! Sorry to be a bother, but could I have a placeholder for Ashtray? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59849996] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598500/59849996_350.png[/img] [/url] And can me and my friend, @Tiziano , be added to the ping list? Thanks!
@Wishesyou

Hi! I really like lil concept you got here! Sorry to be a bother, but could I have a placeholder for Ashtray?

59849996_350.png

And can me and my friend, @Tiziano , be added to the ping list? Thanks!
@TreeIsMe Adding you both to the pinglist, and Ashtray is on hold! <3
@TreeIsMe Adding you both to the pinglist, and Ashtray is on hold! <3
pDzNm0P.png
Ashtray

Within the depths of the Viridian Labyrinth, a young whelp wonders through the shadowy maze that is the Shrieking Wilds. Here, the dragon kicks twigs and rotting leaves that lay on the forest floor. She is far from her original birthplace. In fact, around the other side of the world! As she'll grow, many will ask how she accomplished such an impossible task. But that's a mystery she'll never reveal.

The hatchling trekked on. But something was amidst. She was being watched. Her quills tingled when the feeling came. Laying low, she searched for whatever had it piercing gaze upon her.

Her quills perked straight outward. Behind! The hatchling whipped around to be greeted by outstretched claws. The hatchling ducked, the talons scrapping her back. She hissed in pain before locking her eyes on her attacker. A Wildwood Owl; something she had never seen before but knew it's intentions. The creature took to a low hanging branch. It stumbled a few stepped before plucking the quills that embedded in feet. But it looks to be that a few thorns won't be stopping this beast.

The hatchling made a mad dash in a randomly chose direction. Adrenaline pumping through her, heart beating, feet nearly not contacting with ground, she ran. But her pursuer was quick to respond to the chase. Taking flight, the owl was hot on her tail. Tunnel vision filled the whelp's senses. It wasn't long before she tripped over an upturned tree root and tumbled; landing flat on her back.

Dazed, she flailed in an attempt to get up. But the owl had already landed and was creeping towards her. The hatchling scrambled back. This was met with being pressed up against a tree's trunk. The hatchling hissed and growled at the owl. But nothing would deter the beast. Puffing out her chest, she shrieked. Giving her best in a mighty roar. The owl looked terrified. The hatchling hadn't noticed, being too occupied with her terror, but her scream was in unison with a bone rattling bellow.

The owl clumsy took to the air as the earth trembled with an oncoming charge from a larger, older dragon. It barley managed to escape the snapping jaws of an adult Banescale. As soon the beast was out of sight, the adult Banescale began to crack up in a small fit of laughter.

"Did you see the look on his face?" She giggled. She sighed out her final laughs before turning her gaze down to greet the young Banescale.

"Now what is a whelp down all the way out in the middle of the woods?" The hatchling only stared back. The older Banescale gave a sympathetic look.

"Hey, I'm Pyro. What's your name hun?"

Silence for a few moments.

"I'm... I'm Ashtray"
Ashtray

Within the depths of the Viridian Labyrinth, a young whelp wonders through the shadowy maze that is the Shrieking Wilds. Here, the dragon kicks twigs and rotting leaves that lay on the forest floor. She is far from her original birthplace. In fact, around the other side of the world! As she'll grow, many will ask how she accomplished such an impossible task. But that's a mystery she'll never reveal.

The hatchling trekked on. But something was amidst. She was being watched. Her quills tingled when the feeling came. Laying low, she searched for whatever had it piercing gaze upon her.

Her quills perked straight outward. Behind! The hatchling whipped around to be greeted by outstretched claws. The hatchling ducked, the talons scrapping her back. She hissed in pain before locking her eyes on her attacker. A Wildwood Owl; something she had never seen before but knew it's intentions. The creature took to a low hanging branch. It stumbled a few stepped before plucking the quills that embedded in feet. But it looks to be that a few thorns won't be stopping this beast.

The hatchling made a mad dash in a randomly chose direction. Adrenaline pumping through her, heart beating, feet nearly not contacting with ground, she ran. But her pursuer was quick to respond to the chase. Taking flight, the owl was hot on her tail. Tunnel vision filled the whelp's senses. It wasn't long before she tripped over an upturned tree root and tumbled; landing flat on her back.

Dazed, she flailed in an attempt to get up. But the owl had already landed and was creeping towards her. The hatchling scrambled back. This was met with being pressed up against a tree's trunk. The hatchling hissed and growled at the owl. But nothing would deter the beast. Puffing out her chest, she shrieked. Giving her best in a mighty roar. The owl looked terrified. The hatchling hadn't noticed, being too occupied with her terror, but her scream was in unison with a bone rattling bellow.

The owl clumsy took to the air as the earth trembled with an oncoming charge from a larger, older dragon. It barley managed to escape the snapping jaws of an adult Banescale. As soon the beast was out of sight, the adult Banescale began to crack up in a small fit of laughter.

"Did you see the look on his face?" She giggled. She sighed out her final laughs before turning her gaze down to greet the young Banescale.

"Now what is a whelp down all the way out in the middle of the woods?" The hatchling only stared back. The older Banescale gave a sympathetic look.

"Hey, I'm Pyro. What's your name hun?"

Silence for a few moments.

"I'm... I'm Ashtray"
@Wishesyou

Hello! Can Flake be put on hold for me? :)
@Wishesyou

Hello! Can Flake be put on hold for me? :)
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
@TreeIsMe Fascinating story you've written! I'm sending Ashtray your way now :>
@TreeIsMe Fascinating story you've written! I'm sending Ashtray your way now :>
pDzNm0P.png
@Oakwell Sure thing! They are on hold for you now
@Oakwell Sure thing! They are on hold for you now
pDzNm0P.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59849994] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598500/59849994_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Flake[/b][/u][/center] One of Flakes first memories was of the cold. Bitter cold winds and freezing snow came as a given when one lives on the Southern Icefield. The climate was inhospitable to most, but to Flake and his family this was their home. But Flake was not content with this, he had heard stories from older members of his clan of the land across the sea. Of lava fields, old ruins crumbling, windswept plateaus, things that his young mind could barley comprehend. His favourite stories, however, was that of the Viridian Labyrinth. So many trees! A place full of life and growth, a stark contrast to the Southern Icefield. He was fascinated. With his mind up and full of youthful confidence, Flake set off on an journey that took him across the great land he had heard about only in stories. He faced many hardships, but his determination to reach his goal was absolute. He even made a friend on his journey, a little Butter Caiman who insisted that they joined Flake on his journey. [center][item=butter caiman][/center] After many days of travel, Flake finally reached his destination. It was everything he had dreamed! Lush forests, jungles teaming with life and so much [i]green[/i]! He didn't even think that a place could be so green. It far surpassed his expectations and then some. Flake felt that he could belong here, that he could call this place home. Now that he had explored the island, Flake found himself at a loss. Where would he live? The Viridian Labyrinth was a beautiful place but it was full of strangers. The only dragons he knew where his old clan in the the Southern Icefield and that was half way across the world. But Flake didn't make this journey for nothing, and he defiantly wasn't going to turn around now. It was time to find himself a new clan! And it was in the Gladeveins that Flake found it, or rather it found him. Perfectly camouflaged in the overgrowth, Vanh the druid watched the little Banescale enter his clans territory. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59331423] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593315/59331423_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] After shadowing the little one for awhile, Vanh made some troubling observations. His experienced eyes could clearly see how hard travel had made a mark on the young ones body, his small frame made smaller by the lack of proper nourishment and small wounds of past scraps barely healed. And even more concerning was that the hatchling was clearly alone with only his little Caiman friend for company. The Viridian Labyrinth was certainly a beautiful place but it was also full of hidden dangers that could take even the most seasoned dragon unaware, never mind a hatchling. Making up his mind, he made his presence known and introduced himself to the little Banescale. After hearing Flakes story, Vanh felt compelled to offer him a place in his clan. He couldn't in good conscious turn the little one away, and he defiantly couldn't after hearing the tale of how Flake came to be here. And that's the story of how Flake came to live in the Oakwell Clan, finding himself a new home surrounded by the forest that he most loves.

59849994_350.png

Flake

One of Flakes first memories was of the cold. Bitter cold winds and freezing snow came as a given when one lives on the Southern Icefield. The climate was inhospitable to most, but to Flake and his family this was their home. But Flake was not content with this, he had heard stories from older members of his clan of the land across the sea. Of lava fields, old ruins crumbling, windswept plateaus, things that his young mind could barley comprehend. His favourite stories, however, was that of the Viridian Labyrinth. So many trees! A place full of life and growth, a stark contrast to the Southern Icefield. He was fascinated.

With his mind up and full of youthful confidence, Flake set off on an journey that took him across the great land he had heard about only in stories. He faced many hardships, but his determination to reach his goal was absolute. He even made a friend on his journey, a little Butter Caiman who insisted that they joined Flake on his journey.
Butter Caiman

After many days of travel, Flake finally reached his destination. It was everything he had dreamed! Lush forests, jungles teaming with life and so much green! He didn't even think that a place could be so green. It far surpassed his expectations and then some. Flake felt that he could belong here, that he could call this place home.

Now that he had explored the island, Flake found himself at a loss. Where would he live? The Viridian Labyrinth was a beautiful place but it was full of strangers. The only dragons he knew where his old clan in the the Southern Icefield and that was half way across the world. But Flake didn't make this journey for nothing, and he defiantly wasn't going to turn around now. It was time to find himself a new clan!

And it was in the Gladeveins that Flake found it, or rather it found him. Perfectly camouflaged in the overgrowth, Vanh the druid watched the little Banescale enter his clans territory.
After shadowing the little one for awhile, Vanh made some troubling observations. His experienced eyes could clearly see how hard travel had made a mark on the young ones body, his small frame made smaller by the lack of proper nourishment and small wounds of past scraps barely healed. And even more concerning was that the hatchling was clearly alone with only his little Caiman friend for company. The Viridian Labyrinth was certainly a beautiful place but it was also full of hidden dangers that could take even the most seasoned dragon unaware, never mind a hatchling. Making up his mind, he made his presence known and introduced himself to the little Banescale. After hearing Flakes story, Vanh felt compelled to offer him a place in his clan. He couldn't in good conscious turn the little one away, and he defiantly couldn't after hearing the tale of how Flake came to be here.

And that's the story of how Flake came to live in the Oakwell Clan, finding himself a new home surrounded by the forest that he most loves.

Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
@Oakwell Lovely story!! Very pretty tundra you've got there too, sending Flake over!
@Oakwell Lovely story!! Very pretty tundra you've got there too, sending Flake over!
pDzNm0P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6