Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art 4 Genes (also other stuff maybe)
1 2 3 4 5
@Worms

AHH OK I was gonna buy the x2 for u since I know they're cheap and I wouldn't make you do a whole headshot for only one veined gene lol. If you want both I'd still be up to take the mini chibi slot tho! Either one or two for both veined genes depending on what you're up for. Up to you!

And if you're still open by the time I have the cash on hand I can probably pick up one of the gem genes, your style is rly cute!
@Worms

AHH OK I was gonna buy the x2 for u since I know they're cheap and I wouldn't make you do a whole headshot for only one veined gene lol. If you want both I'd still be up to take the mini chibi slot tho! Either one or two for both veined genes depending on what you're up for. Up to you!

And if you're still open by the time I have the cash on hand I can probably pick up one of the gem genes, your style is rly cute!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked i could also do a headshot for both veined genes! :O whichever you prefer!! just lmk what character and drop a crossroads when you're ready :) thank u!!
@Diamondbacked i could also do a headshot for both veined genes! :O whichever you prefer!! just lmk what character and drop a crossroads when you're ready :) thank u!!
forum_sig.png
@Worms I would love to get a headshot if you're okay with it! I will send the genes over in a cr that you can accept when you're ready. I would love a piece of art of my boy Saint if it's alright (I have diff dragons and ocs if you'd prefer not to tho!) he's extremely smug and a little bit of a rude prettyboy. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32605368] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326054/32605368_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Worms

I would love to get a headshot if you're okay with it! I will send the genes over in a cr that you can accept when you're ready. I would love a piece of art of my boy Saint if it's alright (I have diff dragons and ocs if you'd prefer not to tho!) he's extremely smug and a little bit of a rude prettyboy.

32605368_350.png
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked finished! thank you so much!!
@Diamondbacked finished! thank you so much!!
forum_sig.png
@Worms

He looks absolutely perfect... the markings and fur are so well done tysm!!!!!
@Worms

He looks absolutely perfect... the markings and fur are so well done tysm!!!!!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Worms YOOOO CAN I GET A CHIBI FOR SOLAR BLADES
@Worms YOOOO CAN I GET A CHIBI FOR SOLAR BLADES
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@neonpine SURE!! just lmk the character + drop a crossroads :)
@neonpine SURE!! just lmk the character + drop a crossroads :)
forum_sig.png
@Worms I'mmmmm also interested in another piece if that's ok!! I love your art style a lot :)

would be looking for a mini chibi of this gal - she'a small, somewhat skittish, and a frequent creator of plans that have equal chances of fixing a problem and making more problems. her coat is more windblown than it is fluffy!

she's just solid black except for the chest spot, but I'm willing to chuck in an extra pair of solar blades to make up for the fact that I don't have a full body ref for her if you want!
@Worms I'mmmmm also interested in another piece if that's ok!! I love your art style a lot :)

would be looking for a mini chibi of this gal - she'a small, somewhat skittish, and a frequent creator of plans that have equal chances of fixing a problem and making more problems. her coat is more windblown than it is fluffy!

she's just solid black except for the chest spot, but I'm willing to chuck in an extra pair of solar blades to make up for the fact that I don't have a full body ref for her if you want!
@Rheine i can do that for sure!! and you dont have to give anything extra if you dont want to!! ;-;
@Rheine i can do that for sure!! and you dont have to give anything extra if you dont want to!! ;-;
forum_sig.png
@Worms thank you so much!! I'll shoot you a CR in just a sec then :D
@Worms thank you so much!! I'll shoot you a CR in just a sec then :D
1 2 3 4 5