Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nochnyr and Impaler Info Time Yes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is genuinely my favorite thing on this website, it is a treasure to be protected [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
This is genuinely my favorite thing on this website, it is a treasure to be protected
YTtw1Yk.png
you absolute madman
you absolute madman
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
These are my favorite Familiars, so reading all this made my day! They're such CUTIES
These are my favorite Familiars, so reading all this made my day! They're such CUTIES
MBjujvx.png
I’m actually really happy this thread was revived! I had no idea about any of this before. It’s really cool to get more information about official familiars, especially from the backer that designed them!

These fellas were some of my favorite familiars when I joined and now I love them even more~
I’m actually really happy this thread was revived! I had no idea about any of this before. It’s really cool to get more information about official familiars, especially from the backer that designed them!

These fellas were some of my favorite familiars when I joined and now I love them even more~
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[emoji=heart size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=red star size=1] YES
YES
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Fantastic thread
I'm glad this was brought to the front page bc then I wouldn't have known about the lore for these good boys
Fantastic thread
I'm glad this was brought to the front page bc then I wouldn't have known about the lore for these good boys
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
Best familiars- 100000000/10
Best familiars- 100000000/10
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8