Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | im so stupid!
1 2
lol
ive been opening all my penny bottles and bone bottles one by one, i didnt know that the little box in the corner was an "open all" button!

XD
lol
ive been opening all my penny bottles and bone bottles one by one, i didnt know that the little box in the corner was an "open all" button!

XD
Don't worry, I did that for months before finding the open all!! XD
Don't worry, I did that for months before finding the open all!! XD
forsale_m.png294208.png4709816.png5175571.png5175570.png5175569.png
I did the same thing. For months o.0 lololol
I did the same thing. For months o.0 lololol
A month? Try since October! GAH
A month? Try since October! GAH
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Haha I literally just found out 2 days ago too :P
Haha I literally just found out 2 days ago too :P
b6W0Gze.png
Oh I never know it so I was lazy to open them and now i have a lot of them getting dust on in my lair lol time to open them all
Oh I never know it so I was lazy to open them and now i have a lot of them getting dust on in my lair lol time to open them all
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
Haha, don't feel bad. I just recently found the "Select All" button so I've been checking all my food items one-by-one.
Haha, don't feel bad. I just recently found the "Select All" button so I've been checking all my food items one-by-one.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I wish there was one of these for Chests. I'm currently sitting on 50 Rusted Treasure Chests because a buttload of Familiars gave them at once, and I didn't feel like clicking like 15 times to open them all. Since then they're slowly accumulated; I open a few here and there and then get tired of it, so they just keep building up lol.
I wish there was one of these for Chests. I'm currently sitting on 50 Rusted Treasure Chests because a buttload of Familiars gave them at once, and I didn't feel like clicking like 15 times to open them all. Since then they're slowly accumulated; I open a few here and there and then get tired of it, so they just keep building up lol.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Yeahhh I just found out about this a few days ago, too. xD
Yeahhh I just found out about this a few days ago, too. xD
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Well at least it easier now. -.-
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Well at least it easier now. -.-
1 2