Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me remember a webcomic from here?
I think this comic was advertised on FR, so this is kind of my last hope. I've been going through the whole TWC comic list and haven't found it yet.

Sadly it's been years and I just remembered it exists, so my memories are a bit vague, but it was about the kid daughter of two demon kings of some sort, who reign in a giant city in a strange dimension.

There's a humanlike dimensional traveler who gets caught and given to the kid as a sort of plaything (the kid had a bunch of powers of course). So this demon kid is sort of divided between demon school, and the good influence of this poor stranded traveler. At some point there's an arena fights that the monsters organize for entertainment, later the kid and the traveler leave or run away on a journey between dimensions.

It had a pretty fancy artstyle and serious tone. If you can help me find it I'd be very grateful!

I think this comic was advertised on FR, so this is kind of my last hope. I've been going through the whole TWC comic list and haven't found it yet.

Sadly it's been years and I just remembered it exists, so my memories are a bit vague, but it was about the kid daughter of two demon kings of some sort, who reign in a giant city in a strange dimension.

There's a humanlike dimensional traveler who gets caught and given to the kid as a sort of plaything (the kid had a bunch of powers of course). So this demon kid is sort of divided between demon school, and the good influence of this poor stranded traveler. At some point there's an arena fights that the monsters organize for entertainment, later the kid and the traveler leave or run away on a journey between dimensions.

It had a pretty fancy artstyle and serious tone. If you can help me find it I'd be very grateful!

I remembered something else, there were these llama looking things who were, sort of like unicorns, these naturally pure and good creatures which only the really wicked would kill, but they were hunted for their spots, as they had these big magical black spots that... idk, they could be plucked off their coat and did something powerful.
I remembered something else, there were these llama looking things who were, sort of like unicorns, these naturally pure and good creatures which only the really wicked would kill, but they were hunted for their spots, as they had these big magical black spots that... idk, they could be plucked off their coat and did something powerful.
@SpaceShipRat

i recommend looking through the Hiveworks catalogue if you haven't already. :v i haven't been on FR for a long time so i don't know if it's always been like this, but i've noticed FR mainly advertises Hiveworks comics, so that might just narrow it down.

sorry if this isn't much of a help, i thought i'd put it out there jic ^^
@SpaceShipRat

i recommend looking through the Hiveworks catalogue if you haven't already. :v i haven't been on FR for a long time so i don't know if it's always been like this, but i've noticed FR mainly advertises Hiveworks comics, so that might just narrow it down.

sorry if this isn't much of a help, i thought i'd put it out there jic ^^
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
@Swerver oh, ty!

also, oh, no, I already bookmarked like 5 new comics looking through TopWebComics, lol
@Swerver oh, ty!

also, oh, no, I already bookmarked like 5 new comics looking through TopWebComics, lol
I actually think I have also read this webcomic but I don't remember the name. Was it a black and white ink art style?
I actually think I have also read this webcomic but I don't remember the name. Was it a black and white ink art style?
G02aXYy.png
It probably isn't it, but the closest thing i can remember is Headless Bliss (rated T, if thats important) so could it be that? There's at least 1 demon-looking king who definitely has a daughter. Haven't read it much yet so im not sure what the plot is. Also its on Hiveworks instead of TWC.
It probably isn't it, but the closest thing i can remember is Headless Bliss (rated T, if thats important) so could it be that? There's at least 1 demon-looking king who definitely has a daughter. Haven't read it much yet so im not sure what the plot is. Also its on Hiveworks instead of TWC.
furry_fiddle.png