Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving- Everything must go!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
i'd also love any apparel or anything else , (or gems if u havent given em away)
i'd also love any apparel or anything else , (or gems if u havent given em away)
giphy.gif
Hi @kydee !

I think I've not completely understood how this thread works (is it me who must initiate a trade in the crossroads? if yes what do you want in exchange?) and I'm not sure if we can ask for anything specific... so don't hesitate to correct me if I do this wrong ^^'
If you're okay with it, I'd like the ultimate buttersnake you have in your bestiary, or any other familiar if this is a random givaway :)
Thank you in advance !
Hi @kydee !

I think I've not completely understood how this thread works (is it me who must initiate a trade in the crossroads? if yes what do you want in exchange?) and I'm not sure if we can ask for anything specific... so don't hesitate to correct me if I do this wrong ^^'
If you're okay with it, I'd like the ultimate buttersnake you have in your bestiary, or any other familiar if this is a random givaway :)
Thank you in advance !
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@kydee,
Can I have some treasure and gems if there’s any left
@kydee,
Can I have some treasure and gems if there’s any left
Hello!
I'd love to home one of the battle god dragons, if they're still in consideration, as I have none remotely close to their level that could help me in the Coliseum. I'd appreciate any gems or treasure that might be available as well.

Best wishes for where you go next!
Hello!
I'd love to home one of the battle god dragons, if they're still in consideration, as I have none remotely close to their level that could help me in the Coliseum. I'd appreciate any gems or treasure that might be available as well.

Best wishes for where you go next!
image0.gif
I'd love dragon #57854198 if nobody else has requested her. I would also appreciate any Glowing Clawtips or any other apparel.
I'd love dragon #57854198 if nobody else has requested her. I would also appreciate any Glowing Clawtips or any other apparel.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Hey fellas, this op has been rather silent for a while and I think they may have already left?
Hey fellas, this op has been rather silent for a while and I think they may have already left?
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@kydee
May I have your Slight Eyewing, Please? I love the design so much!!!
@kydee
May I have your Slight Eyewing, Please? I love the design so much!!!
vbbxBX.png
k1yqfNu.png
@kydee if this is still running, any dragons would be super appreciated!! Or extra apparel.
@kydee if this is still running, any dragons would be super appreciated!! Or extra apparel.
@kydee
Hope life goes well outside of FR <3
If Nile is still available, I'd love her! And I'd take any random junk :) Thank you so much :D
@kydee
Hope life goes well outside of FR <3
If Nile is still available, I'd love her! And I'd take any random junk :) Thank you so much :D
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
It's always so sad to see fellow FR clans leave :( Good luck on your journey!

I'd like any apparels that you have around! Thank u!
It's always so sad to see fellow FR clans leave :( Good luck on your journey!

I'd like any apparels that you have around! Thank u!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25