Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 319 320
I wish for A familiar or a few familiars i dont have!
-Treasure doesn't have to be big like 100 is fine
Granted! Tysm
I wish for A familiar or a few familiars i dont have!
-Treasure doesn't have to be big like 100 is fine
Granted! Tysm
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
I wish for

- Apparels
- Golden-ish or Red dragons
- Any amount of treasure or gems
I wish for

- Apparels
- Golden-ish or Red dragons
- Any amount of treasure or gems
tumblr_q71augDgcO1uuwhvgo1_400.jpg
Wishlist <3
~~a few familiars~~
Tysm to CorvidKnight's
Wishlist <3
~~a few familiars~~
Tysm to CorvidKnight's
[center][b][u]Wishlist:[/u][/b][/center] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Peacock][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Humble Tea Cups][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf][item=Cloudberry Plumed Headdress][item=Moondust Starsilk Earrings][item=Moondust Starsilk Shawl][item=Moondust Starsilk Cloak][item=Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Moondust Starsilk Sleeves][item=Moondust Starsilk Socks][item=Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Sweet Dried Tea][item=Sweet Spare Tea][item=Sweet Apron][item=Sweet Towel][item=Sweat Tea Cups] [item=Eliminate]x2 [item=Haste]x2 [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=4]Any Fams I don't have (trying to complete my bestiary) Treasure for Lair Space Gems for Gene Projects Fodder is almost always appreciated (DM before sending though in case I'm low on space)[/size] Thanks to @Zafer for the fams and Tincture of Dissolutions! Thanks to @andromidia for the Golden Silk Scarf
Wishlist:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Trail Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Peacock Breed Change: Wildclaw
Humble Tea Cups Night Sky Silk Scarf Cloudberry Plumed Headdress Moondust Starsilk Earrings Moondust Starsilk Shawl Moondust Starsilk Cloak Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes Moondust Starsilk Sleeves Moondust Starsilk Socks Moondust Starsilk Tailwrap Sweet Dried Tea Sweet Spare Tea Sweet Apron Sweet Towel
Eliminate x2 Haste x2
Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg
Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
Any Fams I don't have (trying to complete my bestiary)
Treasure for Lair Space
Gems for Gene Projects
Fodder is almost always appreciated (DM before sending though in case I'm low on space)

Thanks to @Zafer for the fams and Tincture of Dissolutions!
Thanks to @andromidia for the Golden Silk Scarf
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
Wishlist: -Colored art for a couple of my dergs -Treasure/Gems for lair expansion + bc im broke lol -Any of the gem Marketplace vistas -3-6 adult fodder dergs -An Eliminate -Eternal Youth Scroll -A high level, well-statted derg [item=Hip Copper Frames][item=Black Cat][item=Orange Tabby][item=Charming Sage Lantern][item=Summer Swelter] Thanks in advance! :')
Wishlist:
-Colored art for a couple of my dergs
-Treasure/Gems for lair expansion + bc im broke lol
-Any of the gem Marketplace vistas
-3-6 adult fodder dergs
-An Eliminate
-Eternal Youth Scroll
-A high level, well-statted derg
Hip Copper Frames Black Cat Orange Tabby Charming Sage Lantern Summer Swelter
Thanks in advance! :')
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
I wish for

1. Some gems like 24
2. Some treasure like 20,000
3. To get a Mancoon apparel Or any cat one
4. Any speciality
I wish for

1. Some gems like 24
2. Some treasure like 20,000
3. To get a Mancoon apparel Or any cat one
4. Any speciality
I wish for a classy suit chest
I wish for the skin Accent: Phantom Scientist (Wildclaw Male) Wish granted by pythonesque (thank you very very much!)
I wish for the Accent: Stardust Crusade WF (Wildclaw Female)
I wish for Tricksters Magic Cards
I wish for treasure Wish granted by pythonesque (you are very kind and I thank you very much for these gifts)
I wish for a classy suit chest
I wish for the skin Accent: Phantom Scientist (Wildclaw Male) Wish granted by pythonesque (thank you very very much!)
I wish for the Accent: Stardust Crusade WF (Wildclaw Female)
I wish for Tricksters Magic Cards
I wish for treasure Wish granted by pythonesque (you are very kind and I thank you very much for these gifts)
I got a long wishlist so for any who wants to help me follow these dragons of mine and see their info. box (to keep post short): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58688774] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586888/58688774_350.png[/img] [/url] for wanted familiars [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59363842] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593639/59363842_350.png[/img] [/url] for wanted clothing items, and what i wish to do with that dragon (scroll needed for her: alloy secondary) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59339293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593393/59339293_350.png[/img] [/url] for skins, scrolls, and dragons i want. i'm adding here something i just thought of for my wishlist: Vial of glowing sight and a way to get nature primal, lightning primal, and shadow primal on dragons i have or will have that don't have it,or dragons with those eyes but for nature primal i already have a dragon i want that eye on, that's this baby i want nature primal on [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59959978] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599600/59959978_350.png[/img] [/url] also new addition: wish for a dragon with new tertiary gene.
I got a long wishlist so for any who wants to help me follow these dragons of mine and see their info. box (to keep post short):
58688774_350.png
for wanted familiars

59363842_350.png
for wanted clothing items, and what i wish to do with that dragon (scroll needed for her: alloy secondary)

59339293_350.png
for skins, scrolls, and dragons i want.
i'm adding here something i just thought of for my wishlist:
Vial of glowing sight
and a way to get nature primal, lightning primal, and shadow primal on dragons i have or will have that don't have it,or dragons with those eyes but for nature primal i already have a dragon i want that eye on, that's this baby i want nature primal on
59959978_350.png

also new addition: wish for a dragon with new tertiary gene.
??? Gem Market Items [item=Box o' Faeries][item=It's Wigs][item=Prismatic Spool][item=Vintage Starsilks][item=Flaxen Unicorn Magic][item=Obsidian Unicorn Magic][item=Scarlet Unicorn Magic][item=Seaweed Unicorn Magic][item=Sunrise Unicorn Magic][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Vista: Black Rose][item=Skoll][item=Prancing Capricat][item=Longhorn Capricat][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Hati][item=Unicorn Guise] ??? Baldwin Items [item=Harlequin Feathercroak][item=Sable Feathercroak][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Leftover Residue][item=Sentient Alloy][item=Shiny Residue][item=Rosetail][item=Tropical Caiman][item=Kelpie][item=Pearl Roundhorn][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=Lesser Wisp][item=Iron Golem][item=Rusty Golem][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Painted Protobeast][item=Protobeast][item=Algae-Bottom Slarg][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=Cauldron Crawler][item=Glam Nudibranch][item=Peacock Spider][item=Seaside Kelpie Mane][item=Speckled Peacock Spider][item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Quartz Cockatrice][item=Vial of Darkened Sight][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Cosmo Gecko][item=Bubble Brook Gecko] Glowing Mint Bow items Rainbow Starsilks Silver Unicorn items ??? Treasure Market Items [item=Gothic Tea Set][item=Humble Tea Set][Item=Sweet Tea Set][item=Hunter's Trophies][item=Ivory Mage Robes][item=Silver Featherfin][item=Winter Wind][item=Spring's Breath][item=Summer Swelter][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Golden Featherfin][item=Silver Kitsune][item=Golden Kitsune][item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko][item=Princess Petal Gecko][Item=Ceramic Steampunk Attire] ???Genes [item=Breed Change: Coatl][Item=Primary Gene: Slime][Item=Secondary Gene: Sludge][Item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly][Item=Breed Change: Skydancer][Item=Primary Gene: Leopard][Item=Secondary Gene: Blend][Item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] (Note- Original Wish list was deleted because of mass change.)
??? Gem Market Items
Box o' Faeries It's Wigs Prismatic Spool Vintage Starsilks Flaxen Unicorn Magic Obsidian Unicorn Magic Scarlet Unicorn Magic Seaweed Unicorn Magic Sunrise Unicorn Magic Vial of Glowing Sight Vista: Black Rose Skoll Prancing Capricat Longhorn Capricat Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Hati Unicorn Guise

??? Baldwin Items
Harlequin Feathercroak Sable Feathercroak Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue Rosetail Tropical Caiman Kelpie Pearl Roundhorn Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Amberwing Waveskimmer Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp Iron Golem Rusty Golem Acid-Tongue Serpenta Marbled Serpenta Painted Protobeast Protobeast Algae-Bottom Slarg Tar-Trooper Slarg Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata Cauldron Crawler Glam Nudibranch Peacock Spider Seaside Kelpie Mane Speckled Peacock Spider Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice Vial of Darkened Sight Secondary Gene: Sludge Primary Gene: Slime Cosmo Gecko Bubble Brook Gecko
Glowing Mint Bow items
Rainbow Starsilks
Silver Unicorn items

??? Treasure Market Items
Gothic Tea Set Humble Tea Set Sweet Tea Set Hunter's Trophies Ivory Mage Robes Silver Featherfin Winter Wind Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze Golden Featherfin Silver Kitsune Golden Kitsune Watermelon Coleus Gecko Princess Petal Gecko Ceramic Steampunk Attire

???Genes
Breed Change: Coatl Primary Gene: Slime Secondary Gene: Sludge Tertiary Gene: Firefly Breed Change: Skydancer Primary Gene: Leopard Secondary Gene: Blend Tertiary Gene: Stained

(Note- Original Wish list was deleted because of mass change.)
YcxjCHx.png
I wish for....

Chests and openables! Next month is my frversery.
Skins/ accents from autopilot OR pastel ones OR edgy scary gross ones
Lots of food, we need it.
Plague or shadow sprite
Eggs

And hugs!

Food given by @/corvidknight! Thank so much!
chests granted by @/Freefire!!! Thanks, I struggle so much getting these its not funny!
I wish for....

Chests and openables! Next month is my frversery.
Skins/ accents from autopilot OR pastel ones OR edgy scary gross ones
Lots of food, we need it.
Plague or shadow sprite
Eggs

And hugs!

Food given by @/corvidknight! Thank so much!
chests granted by @/Freefire!!! Thanks, I struggle so much getting these its not funny!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 319 320