Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tuxedo Revamp
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49
Tuxedo apparel but no decent mustache?? D:
I'm sad...
Tuxedo apparel but no decent mustache?? D:
I'm sad...
M'lizard
M'lizard
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2020-03-06 08:43:43" ] [quote name="@blazebrem" date="2020-03-06 07:35:27" ] @/Astariall When someone spends real money on the site, they should know the risks, there is always that risk when spending real money on a pet sim like site. As for the shock stuff, as bad as that does sounds and I hope the person is okay, you can't really blame FR for that, FR doesn't know what is gonna happen when they put stuff out. When it comes to things like this it is up to the person as well not just FR to try and stop things like that from happening. [/quote] sooo.... people better not dress up dragons because it might change? wow. just no. people pay for stuff like how they are. by your logic, we shouldn't buy anything on FR in fear something will be changed. people paid for some of apparels and they expected it to look like it. it isn't their fault that staff suddenly decided to make change - there was whole talk about it when they changed metalic and alloy. yes, artist are just people, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be blamed, especialy when they put of nowhere change art and don't say it. not cool at all, ESPECIALY when people invest money and time into this site. just because someone put a lot of effort into something that doesn't mean it is immidiately good, and that they are gods and that they shouldn't be criticized. but nooo everyone except FR team makes fault, they never make mistakes :DDDD look don't get me wrong, FR team does a lot of amazing stuff and we are all grateful. look at this thread or any thread where new stuff are added. but they are still people and they know to make mistakes, and as much I see most of people give good stuff where FR team could improve - like giving us information that revamps van happen. [/quote] At this point everyone should already assume that the oldest/most outdated apparel will be updated given that we've already had and continue to have updates of old apparel that doesn't look quite up to snuff anymore, and I'd rather not know ahead of time cause it kinda ruins the surprise? No offense to anyone, but it really shouldn't be the end of the world if your [i]virtual dragon's clothes[/i] change slightly as a result of much needed quality updates. . . honestly. . .
Valrunie wrote on 2020-03-06 08:43:43:
@blazebrem wrote on 2020-03-06 07:35:27:
@/Astariall When someone spends real money on the site, they should know the risks, there is always that risk when spending real money on a pet sim like site.

As for the shock stuff, as bad as that does sounds and I hope the person is okay, you can't really blame FR for that, FR doesn't know what is gonna happen when they put stuff out. When it comes to things like this it is up to the person as well not just FR to try and stop things like that from happening.

sooo.... people better not dress up dragons because it might change? wow.
just no. people pay for stuff like how they are. by your logic, we shouldn't buy anything on FR in fear something will be changed. people paid for some of apparels and they expected it to look like it. it isn't their fault that staff suddenly decided to make change - there was whole talk about it when they changed metalic and alloy.

yes, artist are just people, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be blamed, especialy when they put of nowhere change art and don't say it. not cool at all, ESPECIALY when people invest money and time into this site. just because someone put a lot of effort into something that doesn't mean it is immidiately good, and that they are gods and that they shouldn't be criticized.
but nooo everyone except FR team makes fault, they never make mistakes :DDDD

look don't get me wrong, FR team does a lot of amazing stuff and we are all grateful. look at this thread or any thread where new stuff are added. but they are still people and they know to make mistakes, and as much I see most of people give good stuff where FR team could improve - like giving us information that revamps van happen.

At this point everyone should already assume that the oldest/most outdated apparel will be updated given that we've already had and continue to have updates of old apparel that doesn't look quite up to snuff anymore, and I'd rather not know ahead of time cause it kinda ruins the surprise?
No offense to anyone, but it really shouldn't be the end of the world if your virtual dragon's clothes change slightly as a result of much needed quality updates. . . honestly. . .
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
this is going to birth SO many new fandragons, i love it!

also PLEASE more mobility aid items, thank you!!
this is going to birth SO many new fandragons, i love it!

also PLEASE more mobility aid items, thank you!!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
:O
:O
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Oooooo fancy fancy
Oooooo fancy fancy
XDRtGHs.png
this, now this, I love!

can... can we maybe get some more colors at some point? doesn't have to be right away but I'd adore a purple, pink, orange, teal and a proper red suit, maybe with a black under shirt? bright color suits like the blue!
this, now this, I love!

can... can we maybe get some more colors at some point? doesn't have to be right away but I'd adore a purple, pink, orange, teal and a proper red suit, maybe with a black under shirt? bright color suits like the blue!
yes
yes

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
I love the Lavish suit! Great new artwork guys!
I love the Lavish suit! Great new artwork guys!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
!!! This looks so nice ;O;
!!! This looks so nice ;O;
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49