Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Golden Silk Veil
I was fishing in the Ice region, and it said that I found a Golden Silk Veil. I went to my hoard to look at it, and it seems to have not shown up! I'm not particularly upset about it; I just thought I should mention it.
I was fishing in the Ice region, and it said that I found a Golden Silk Veil. I went to my hoard to look at it, and it seems to have not shown up! I'm not particularly upset about it; I just thought I should mention it.
flbanner70px.png
@Skysong

Have you tried clearing your cache? Clear your cache and see if it shows up.
@Skysong

Have you tried clearing your cache? Clear your cache and see if it shows up.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
@LadyBlackLycan

Yes, I did. No change...
@LadyBlackLycan

Yes, I did. No change...
flbanner70px.png
@Skysong @LadyBlackLycan

Pretty sure it's not SUPPOSED to be in gathering...the news posts about the silks says only in the MP or via Swipp. Thus it's more likely that the image was supposed to be a different item.
@Skysong @LadyBlackLycan

Pretty sure it's not SUPPOSED to be in gathering...the news posts about the silks says only in the MP or via Swipp. Thus it's more likely that the image was supposed to be a different item.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Skysong
I am fairly sure that it should not be in gathering either. Have you checked your materials section to see if a similar item is in there?
There is every chance this may have been a display issue whilst you were gathering, too, and the wrong item was shown.
@Skysong
I am fairly sure that it should not be in gathering either. Have you checked your materials section to see if a similar item is in there?
There is every chance this may have been a display issue whilst you were gathering, too, and the wrong item was shown.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana

If that's the case, then I have no idea what it's supposed to be! My Hoard is.... pretty much living up to its name, haha. I just looked through it too, to see if the image still displayed as the Golden Silk Veil, but I didn't see it. Sorry, for not being able to identify it...
@Mayana

If that's the case, then I have no idea what it's supposed to be! My Hoard is.... pretty much living up to its name, haha. I just looked through it too, to see if the image still displayed as the Golden Silk Veil, but I didn't see it. Sorry, for not being able to identify it...
flbanner70px.png
@Skysong It probably was a linen scrap. Are you sure that in the left hand corner of the item had a helmet like picture? Like this: [item=Brown Birdskull Armband] See the helmet in the upper left hand corner?
@Skysong

It probably was a linen scrap. Are you sure that in the left hand corner of the item had a helmet like picture? Like this:

Brown Birdskull Armband

See the helmet in the upper left hand corner?
lbl_zps629899b3.png
@LadyBlackLycan

No, I'm not sure. I only saw it in passing, enough to identify it as a Golden Silk Veil icon, before I clicked the continue gathering button. Of that I am absolutely positive. I don't know whether or not there was a helmet icon in the corner.

Edit- also, I was Fishing.
@LadyBlackLycan

No, I'm not sure. I only saw it in passing, enough to identify it as a Golden Silk Veil icon, before I clicked the continue gathering button. Of that I am absolutely positive. I don't know whether or not there was a helmet icon in the corner.

Edit- also, I was Fishing.
flbanner70px.png