Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove from Auction button
1 2
It would be a really nice quality of life addition if, when I have a dragon listed in the auction house, I could have a button on that dragon's page to remove it from the auction house. Already there is a 'sell' button there, but it would be useful if that button became 'remove from ah' or some such while it was listed. Right now if someone wants to trade for a listed dragon I have to go searching in the AH current listing to find it and remove it.
It would be a really nice quality of life addition if, when I have a dragon listed in the auction house, I could have a button on that dragon's page to remove it from the auction house. Already there is a 'sell' button there, but it would be useful if that button became 'remove from ah' or some such while it was listed. Right now if someone wants to trade for a listed dragon I have to go searching in the AH current listing to find it and remove it.
Alhazred-Signature.png
Agreed! This would be a massive quality of life change for a lot of folks. I've found myself wanting this button too.
Agreed! This would be a massive quality of life change for a lot of folks. I've found myself wanting this button too.
Yes please, I have been wishing for something like that for a while now. It shouldn't be too tricky to implement, but would make things so much more convenient.
Yes please, I have been wishing for something like that for a while now. It shouldn't be too tricky to implement, but would make things so much more convenient.
Always support. Whatever coding already exists to cancel that auction from the current listings page, just port it over to the dragon's page.
Always support. Whatever coding already exists to cancel that auction from the current listings page, just port it over to the dragon's page.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
yes please. The ability to cancel sales from a dragon's page or even from an AH search would be very welcome.
yes please. The ability to cancel sales from a dragon's page or even from an AH search would be very welcome.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
yes! im always scared when i change my mind on a dragon, someone might buy it before i get to cancel the sale ;w;
yes! im always scared when i change my mind on a dragon, someone might buy it before i get to cancel the sale ;w;
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
This'd be incredibly useful for items too. When you have tons of auction listings, especially listings at the same price, it's hard to find a listing you want to remove (whether that's to reprice or simply because you don't want to auction it anymore) via sifting through Current Listings.
This'd be incredibly useful for items too. When you have tons of auction listings, especially listings at the same price, it's hard to find a listing you want to remove (whether that's to reprice or simply because you don't want to auction it anymore) via sifting through Current Listings.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Agree. As someone new, sometimes I would like the ability to change my mind or in case I made a mistake.
Agree. As someone new, sometimes I would like the ability to change my mind or in case I made a mistake.
IY4owZT.png
Yes, please let us cancel auctions. Whenever someone PMs me asking for a discount on a dragon, I have to do Dragon Search to find out the price I'm currently selling it for, and THEN go into my auctions to find that auction by the price, in order to cancel and re-list it. It's ridiculous.
Yes, please let us cancel auctions. Whenever someone PMs me asking for a discount on a dragon, I have to do Dragon Search to find out the price I'm currently selling it for, and THEN go into my auctions to find that auction by the price, in order to cancel and re-list it. It's ridiculous.
Yes please! In vain you tell me that dragon is up for auction if you don't offer the button to 'fix it' too! Like why do I have to through 4+pages when I could have a button?
Yes please! In vain you tell me that dragon is up for auction if you don't offer the button to 'fix it' too! Like why do I have to through 4+pages when I could have a button?
forumone.gif
1 2