Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug/ Stuff not working or Loading 8(
So my Flight Rising account has been working oddly today and I'm not sure why? I'm having an issue mostly in the Fairgrounds and Coliseum. 8(

My games won't load or will go blank or I get this message:
Quote:
Connection to Flight Rising game server lost.
The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and set not to block either flightrising.com

I'm not sure what's going on, cause I tried opening Flight Rising in separate browsers and it still won't work. Help please? :c
So my Flight Rising account has been working oddly today and I'm not sure why? I'm having an issue mostly in the Fairgrounds and Coliseum. 8(

My games won't load or will go blank or I get this message:
Quote:
Connection to Flight Rising game server lost.
The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and set not to block either flightrising.com

I'm not sure what's going on, cause I tried opening Flight Rising in separate browsers and it still won't work. Help please? :c
j3zsWMV.png
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
How often does this happen? Sometimes the site will go down for a couple minutes and this happens. If it persists on a regular basis then it seems like an internet problem 0: Have you cleared your browser's cache or tried a different browser?
How often does this happen? Sometimes the site will go down for a couple minutes and this happens. If it persists on a regular basis then it seems like an internet problem 0: Have you cleared your browser's cache or tried a different browser?
@chespin

it just started happening today and I had no idea why. I had cleared my cache at least 3 times and yes I did try other browsers. I just got a adwcleaner and that seemed to fix everything... hopefully fixed for good haha.
@chespin

it just started happening today and I had no idea why. I had cleared my cache at least 3 times and yes I did try other browsers. I just got a adwcleaner and that seemed to fix everything... hopefully fixed for good haha.
j3zsWMV.png
@TrickyMarionette

You sometimes also receive the message when traffic in the server is at a high moment or it took too long for the server to respond. If it happens again, I would wait a few and then try again.
@TrickyMarionette

You sometimes also receive the message when traffic in the server is at a high moment or it took too long for the server to respond. If it happens again, I would wait a few and then try again.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
[quote name="chespin" date="2014-06-01 21:11:41"]Sometimes the site will go down for a couple minutes and this happens.[/quote] When you say 'sometimes' you mean 'several times a day', right?
chespin wrote on 2014-06-01 21:11:41:
Sometimes the site will go down for a couple minutes and this happens.

When you say 'sometimes' you mean 'several times a day', right?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[quote name="TrickyMarionette" date="2014-06-01 21:22:44"]@chespin it just started happening today and I had no idea why. I had cleared my cache at least 3 times and yes I did try other browsers. I just got a adwcleaner and that seemed to fix everything... hopefully fixed for good haha.[/quote] Thank you so much for this idea! I had the same problem, and thanks to you sharing this I can now play games again! Thank you :)
TrickyMarionette wrote on 2014-06-01 21:22:44:
@chespin

Thank you so much for this idea! I had the same problem, and thanks to you sharing this I can now play games again! Thank you :)
@wingspirit No problem friend uwu
@wingspirit No problem friend uwu
j3zsWMV.png