Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Lore Shop - Starters and Stories
1 2 3 4 5
@voyzeck Yeah, sure! I've already got a few picked out.
@voyzeck Yeah, sure! I've already got a few picked out.
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png

Lore Shop
^
^

Lore Shop
Hey @Doppler ! I'm back with another derg! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51008614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510087/51008614_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my gal Cryocircuit! 1. Cryo, while extroverted, is a bit of a lone wolf- you may see her hanging with others at a bar or party, but you'll never see her invite others over, or certainly never working with them. She takes passion in her work- building, repairing, and reprogramming golems and other machinery- but doesn't trust anyone but herself to do it right. When working on projects people assign her, she's friendly but somewhat icy- she's only there for work. Her dream is to build working cybernetic enhancements, and doesn't have any qualms for having sticky fingers if she happens to see something that could help with that while she works. 2. Cryo lives in the Shifting Expanse, in a cozy cave overlooking a swath of desert. Inside, it's quite spartan- only a bed and a table are set up. However, it's packed to the brim with pieces of her latest projects- shells of machines, golem parts organized by type and make, and endless bits of scrap metal. 3. N/A- she lives alone 4. Event: I've got two separate ideas for what the event would actually be. Either her working on a prototype bionic claw that could function like a normal claw when put on the arm stump, or her working on a project when she spots a particularly interesting piece of equipment and decides it belongs to her now. You could choose either one- I like them both equally. 5. I think somewhere between 1000-1500 words is good?
Hey @Doppler ! I'm back with another derg!

51008614_350.png

This is my gal Cryocircuit!

1. Cryo, while extroverted, is a bit of a lone wolf- you may see her hanging with others at a bar or party, but you'll never see her invite others over, or certainly never working with them. She takes passion in her work- building, repairing, and reprogramming golems and other machinery- but doesn't trust anyone but herself to do it right. When working on projects people assign her, she's friendly but somewhat icy- she's only there for work. Her dream is to build working cybernetic enhancements, and doesn't have any qualms for having sticky fingers if she happens to see something that could help with that while she works.

2. Cryo lives in the Shifting Expanse, in a cozy cave overlooking a swath of desert. Inside, it's quite spartan- only a bed and a table are set up. However, it's packed to the brim with pieces of her latest projects- shells of machines, golem parts organized by type and make, and endless bits of scrap metal.

3. N/A- she lives alone

4. Event: I've got two separate ideas for what the event would actually be. Either her working on a prototype bionic claw that could function like a normal claw when put on the arm stump, or her working on a project when she spots a particularly interesting piece of equipment and decides it belongs to her now. You could choose either one- I like them both equally.

5. I think somewhere between 1000-1500 words is good?
@huskies709 I'm not usually into guardians, but she's lovely! I'll add you to the list.
@huskies709 I'm not usually into guardians, but she's lovely! I'll add you to the list.

Lore Shop
^
^

Lore Shop
@Doppler Can you do a starter for this gal? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59744824] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597449/59744824_350.png[/img] [/url] Three personality details about your dragon (optional for starters and profiles): Quiet, kind, protective A sentence describing the dragon's home, whether their den or their region: den: very neat and tidy. things where they should be. arched stone walls, with a small hole in the front for entrance/exit. Information on their position in the clan, if applicable: kinda a servant?? not really???? high ranking A format (choose from profile, starter, event, story, lore): starter Length, if story or lore (choose from 500w, 1000w, 1500w): starter length FR Lore compliant or not: semi?? don't stray too much Desired tone: peaceful
@Doppler
Can you do a starter for this gal?

59744824_350.png

Three personality details about your dragon (optional for starters and profiles): Quiet, kind, protective
A sentence describing the dragon's home, whether their den or their region: den: very neat and tidy. things where they should be. arched stone walls, with a small hole in the front for entrance/exit.
Information on their position in the clan, if applicable: kinda a servant?? not really???? high ranking
A format (choose from profile, starter, event, story, lore): starter
Length, if story or lore (choose from 500w, 1000w, 1500w): starter length
FR Lore compliant or not: semi?? don't stray too much
Desired tone: peaceful
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png >she/her
>wishlist / familiar collection
>looking for gening projects, needs genes and money
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@moonmoonfoxwolf Absolutely! She's very nice to look at.
@moonmoonfoxwolf Absolutely! She's very nice to look at.

Lore Shop
Could you do this girl @Doppler? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59786716] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597868/59786716_350.png[/img] [/url] Three personality details about your dragon (optional for starters and profiles): snappy, kind, collects shiny things A sentence describing the dragon's home, whether their den or their Region: grassy clearing in a bunch of trees. Digs holes under the roots to store her shiny stuff Information on their position in the clan, if applicable: pretty much a mom . A format (choose from profile, starter, event, story, lore) starter Length, if story or lore (choose from 500w, 1000w, 1500w)starter FR Lore compliant or not: yep If not, desired style of lore: FR compliment Desired tone: good I guess? I’m not sure.
Could you do this girl @Doppler?

59786716_350.png

Three personality details about your dragon (optional for starters and profiles): snappy, kind, collects shiny things
A sentence describing the dragon's home, whether their den or their Region: grassy clearing in a bunch of trees. Digs holes under the roots to store her shiny stuff
Information on their position in the clan, if applicable: pretty much a mom .
A format (choose from profile, starter, event, story, lore) starter
Length, if story or lore (choose from 500w, 1000w, 1500w)starter

FR Lore compliant or not: yep
If not, desired style of lore: FR compliment
Desired tone: good I guess? I’m not sure.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png >she/her
>wishlist / familiar collection
>looking for gening projects, needs genes and money
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5