Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DnD flight rising!
I'm working on a campaign that takes place in flight rising world, and I'm wondering if anyone who may have done something similar has made a design for an Emperor? I wanna use one to be the big bad.
I'm working on a campaign that takes place in flight rising world, and I'm wondering if anyone who may have done something similar has made a design for an Emperor? I wanna use one to be the big bad.
Cyp4JP9.png

tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
qR9UjYJ.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
JMBy38q.png
bgGXGPE.png
aesq82D.gif
[/center]
First of all, that sounds awesome. The only thing I can remember from when someone made DND stuff in FR was racial stats/abilities for the breeds. If you want to make an emperor statblock, I'd probably start with a hydra for your base abilities, like how their attacks/opportunity attacks work with their action economy, and then add individual abilities per dragon head/element like breath attacks or magicky abilities, and each one has appropriate resistances/vulnerability if targeted? :D

I'm assuming it's gonna be CR 20-30?
First of all, that sounds awesome. The only thing I can remember from when someone made DND stuff in FR was racial stats/abilities for the breeds. If you want to make an emperor statblock, I'd probably start with a hydra for your base abilities, like how their attacks/opportunity attacks work with their action economy, and then add individual abilities per dragon head/element like breath attacks or magicky abilities, and each one has appropriate resistances/vulnerability if targeted? :D

I'm assuming it's gonna be CR 20-30?
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
For the record, this sounds so gosh darn cool. I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't done something like this before, but I don't know of any myself. For a recommendation, you could use the beastclans as monsters for encounters and fights. As for stats for dragons themselves, I don't know of any either, but I'd say that Spirals have a bonus to dex, Guardians to strength, Snappers to constitution, Imperials to Charisma, etc.
For the record, this sounds so gosh darn cool. I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't done something like this before, but I don't know of any myself. For a recommendation, you could use the beastclans as monsters for encounters and fights. As for stats for dragons themselves, I don't know of any either, but I'd say that Spirals have a bonus to dex, Guardians to strength, Snappers to constitution, Imperials to Charisma, etc.
Yr0dYV1.png
I'd take a look at Tiamat's stats and base it off of her.
I'd take a look at Tiamat's stats and base it off of her.
SURlPKu.png