Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The ARK List- Nominations Open!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@tempestofstorm I’m so proud of you! It takes a great deal of courage to face fears especially when those fears stem from personal attacks. I would be happy to help as much as I can with the ARK program. I deeply believe we can all use whatever reminders of good wherever we can find them. The helpers keep us going. Also to add I’m happy to be the future complaint department for the ARK [emoji=gaoler winking size=2] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/a6/66/a9a666d4e3d55d580ead27d9d63c611f.jpg[/img]
@tempestofstorm

I’m so proud of you! It takes a great deal of courage to face fears especially when those fears stem from personal attacks. I would be happy to help as much as I can with the ARK program.

I deeply believe we can all use whatever reminders of good wherever we can find them. The helpers keep us going.

Also to add I’m happy to be the future complaint department for the ARK

a9a666d4e3d55d580ead27d9d63c611f.jpg
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
Hooray! Could I be pinged for this?
Hooray! Could I be pinged for this?
Lair/Den Cleanout
Nominations are opening soon. Don't let me forge to update the graphics ha ha.
Nominations are opening soon. Don't let me forge to update the graphics ha ha.
an5nAto.png
NOMINATE A USER

Nominations for March 2020 are now open! I'll get back to you on end and award dates, but this announcement is already a biiit late. Sorry, it's the last week before Spring Break, so midterms galore!

General Pinglist:
@SashaFiredrake @Saraceaser @Yugi @CrashNebula @VENNY @arcoomedes @BananaDr4gon @Clya @BaldwinBogsneak @mayanaz @Limanya @Macchi @GeminiMoon @Conviction @KnightYumi @SugarRose22 @ribbonz @Li3los @TikindiDragon @mystiki @Woolly @Eiira @RoyalSorceress @PepperClove @Elisse @SerenityBreeze @arikin @Aquatic @ARPL @Sunken @LupusUncia @idlewildly @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @Disillusionist @Verderagon @philodendron
NOMINATE A USER

Nominations for March 2020 are now open! I'll get back to you on end and award dates, but this announcement is already a biiit late. Sorry, it's the last week before Spring Break, so midterms galore!

General Pinglist:
@SashaFiredrake @Saraceaser @Yugi @CrashNebula @VENNY @arcoomedes @BananaDr4gon @Clya @BaldwinBogsneak @mayanaz @Limanya @Macchi @GeminiMoon @Conviction @KnightYumi @SugarRose22 @ribbonz @Li3los @TikindiDragon @mystiki @Woolly @Eiira @RoyalSorceress @PepperClove @Elisse @SerenityBreeze @arikin @Aquatic @ARPL @Sunken @LupusUncia @idlewildly @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @Disillusionist @Verderagon @philodendron
an5nAto.png
Oh wow, I didn't see the previous ping about your return. Welcome back Tempest! Maybe this will encourage me to start my random gift bombing shenanigans again.
Oh wow, I didn't see the previous ping about your return. Welcome back Tempest! Maybe this will encourage me to start my random gift bombing shenanigans again.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Remember to nominate!
Remember to nominate!
an5nAto.png
I hope this is still up and running, given I just nominated a sweet bean qwq
I hope this is still up and running, given I just nominated a sweet bean qwq
F9No6Gk.png
@TempestOfStorm
Can I be added to the general pinglist please :)
@TempestOfStorm
Can I be added to the general pinglist please :)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35