Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Question Answered Please Delete
I'm an artist trying to install Paint Tool Sai on to my computer and I'm having a bit of trouble.

I'm running Parallels on my Mac computer to simulate Windows 7.
I've downloaded the program and then I run it. A window pops up to ask if I give the program permission to change/install on my computer. I click on yes, then a strange grey box pops up on my screen. It's relatively small and is the paint tool sai installer, but I can't interact with it because it lacks button and text and everything.

I've looked all over the internet to find a solution but have found nothing. HELP!
I'm an artist trying to install Paint Tool Sai on to my computer and I'm having a bit of trouble.

I'm running Parallels on my Mac computer to simulate Windows 7.
I've downloaded the program and then I run it. A window pops up to ask if I give the program permission to change/install on my computer. I click on yes, then a strange grey box pops up on my screen. It's relatively small and is the paint tool sai installer, but I can't interact with it because it lacks button and text and everything.

I've looked all over the internet to find a solution but have found nothing. HELP!
EA0-D26-BB-DDF0-4-B52-BE49-28-F6-B4250-A5-E.png
Anyone?
Anyone?
It sounds like its an emulator problem more than a SAI problem. From what I understand of Parallels its a virtual machine that runs programs using the hardware of your own computer. I'm not sure what would cause SAI to not load properly, but it might be related to how Parallels uses DirectX?
It sounds like its an emulator problem more than a SAI problem. From what I understand of Parallels its a virtual machine that runs programs using the hardware of your own computer. I'm not sure what would cause SAI to not load properly, but it might be related to how Parallels uses DirectX?
Tumblr yo.
@PsycArtist

Thanks, your right. I played arrant with it and it turns out that I needed to change a setting so that I could see the windows desktop in order to see the installation program. It works like a treat.

Now I just have to figure out Paint Tool Sai.
XD
@PsycArtist

Thanks, your right. I played arrant with it and it turns out that I needed to change a setting so that I could see the windows desktop in order to see the installation program. It works like a treat.

Now I just have to figure out Paint Tool Sai.
XD