Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Nests - 5g + 3g per egg + raffle
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 910 911
@Peyp
They are all nested and have 5, 3, 5 and 2 eggs! =D
2 nests of 5 is like wow o.o
@Peyp
They are all nested and have 5, 3, 5 and 2 eggs! =D
2 nests of 5 is like wow o.o
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@elocin
Thank you! Sending them over ^^
@elocin
Thank you! Sending them over ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[center][size=5]Thank you for participating in nesting raffle![/center] Participants: [size=1]@Sharanay, @Zanziah, @Hellsbyte, @Lunalii, @Niya, @Eclipsededen, @Solanceae, @Mushroomempress, @Nonlineardogtime, @Silveremouse, @Shrapnarl, @Bloodalphaess, @Romeomontagu, @Buckembarnes, @Xayxayx, @Kurooniyuri, @Detrimentslament, @Keplerlesbian, @Marabis, @Tinytrashchild, @Lantian, @Lgfuadjj, @Lilydragonqueen, @Falconsight, @Swiftishere, @Tempestdragon, @Cobaltbrazing, @Shadowliepard, @Moopster, @Ririx, @Motherofbeardies, @Talkaboutspace, @Dragonferal, @Alveoli, @Tavvi, @Etherical, @Sakanapanda, @Ivoraptor2020, @Nivellaten[/size] [center]Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched). [size=5]2/2 February raffle![/size] [size=4][b]Bi-weekly prize for the winner:[/b] [quote=First] An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene! [/quote] @Moopster has won the first prize with their [url=https://i.postimg.cc/cCMzJc7s/73.png]ticket #73[/url]! [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote] @KuroOniyuri has won the second prize with their [url=https://i.postimg.cc/jqzmvRpG/205.png]ticket #205[/url]! [b]Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours![/b][/center] ----- As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - March 1st - March 14th! Featuring the usual: [quote=First] An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene! [/quote] [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote] New Raffle Round Pinglist: @MeKat, @TheSunsIllusion, @Cinspawn, @silveremouse, @LilyDragonQueen
Thank you for participating in nesting raffle!

Participants: @Sharanay, @Zanziah, @Hellsbyte, @Lunalii, @Niya, @Eclipsededen, @Solanceae, @Mushroomempress, @Nonlineardogtime, @Silveremouse, @Shrapnarl, @Bloodalphaess, @Romeomontagu, @Buckembarnes, @Xayxayx, @Kurooniyuri, @Detrimentslament, @Keplerlesbian, @Marabis, @Tinytrashchild, @Lantian, @Lgfuadjj, @Lilydragonqueen, @Falconsight, @Swiftishere, @Tempestdragon, @Cobaltbrazing, @Shadowliepard, @Moopster, @Ririx, @Motherofbeardies, @Talkaboutspace, @Dragonferal, @Alveoli, @Tavvi, @Etherical, @Sakanapanda, @Ivoraptor2020, @Nivellaten
Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched).

2/2 February raffle!

Bi-weekly prize for the winner:

First wrote:
An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene!
@Moopster has won the first prize with their ticket #73!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!
@KuroOniyuri has won the second prize with their ticket #205!

Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours!

As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - March 1st - March 14th!

Featuring the usual:
First wrote:
An unhatched egg or any Baldwin gene!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!

New Raffle Round Pinglist:
@MeKat, @TheSunsIllusion, @Cinspawn, @silveremouse, @LilyDragonQueen
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
3/2/1 for a total of 6 eggs
3/2/1 for a total of 6 eggs
@Peyp Hello, I would like to join! I have two nests available for renting, and I do not need food or payment. Do you edit the spreadsheet or are we supposed to do that ourselves?
@Peyp Hello, I would like to join! I have two nests available for renting, and I do not need food or payment. Do you edit the spreadsheet or are we supposed to do that ourselves?
WenPrLS.png
@peyp thank you! could i get an unhatched egg? (:
@peyp thank you! could i get an unhatched egg? (:
@Cinspawn
Hello! Thank you, I'll send the pairs over.
I'm the one doing sheet editing once the pairs are nested. ^^
@Cinspawn
Hello! Thank you, I'll send the pairs over.
I'm the one doing sheet editing once the pairs are nested. ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp I got a total of 5 eggs! https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=85299&tab=hatchery
@Peyp I got a total of 5 eggs! https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=85299&tab=hatchery
WenPrLS.png
@Pyep I have all 4 nests available now if you need more arcane nests
@Pyep I have all 4 nests available now if you need more arcane nests
@peyp

4 nests open. No food or payment needed.
@peyp

4 nests open. No food or payment needed.
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 910 911