Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't name hatchlings!
For a while now flight rising hasn't let me name this one hatchling I have. Before anyone asks, no, they are not listed on the auction house. They were for a while, but I took them off after deciding to keep them. Is this a glitch? Can I not name dragons if they're ever listed on the auction house?
For a while now flight rising hasn't let me name this one hatchling I have. Before anyone asks, no, they are not listed on the auction house. They were for a while, but I took them off after deciding to keep them. Is this a glitch? Can I not name dragons if they're ever listed on the auction house?
@IvorySunrise
there’s been a lot of naming issues recently, and there is currently a large bug report thread about it here that you can add to
@IvorySunrise
there’s been a lot of naming issues recently, and there is currently a large bug report thread about it here that you can add to
unknown.png
I went to the trouble of trading them with a friend to see if my friend could name the, and neither could she. I even had her buy it from me to see if it was because she was on the auction house for a while but not even that worked. Does anyone else know what's going on or has dealt with this?
I went to the trouble of trading them with a friend to see if my friend could name the, and neither could she. I even had her buy it from me to see if it was because she was on the auction house for a while but not even that worked. Does anyone else know what's going on or has dealt with this?
@SkyBlaze thank you, that helps a lot!
@SkyBlaze thank you, that helps a lot!