Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Non-numeric value appearIng in auction
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify
A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2863
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify
A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2863
@MonochromeFlame not a bug, you either forgot to select correct currency box, or you inserted something into the number field that does not belong there (spaces, commas etc)

also for future reference: while filing a bug report, usually you should tell a little more about what happened than just the error message (like what were you doing when the error happened, did it go away when you refreshed the page, what device and browser you are using etc)
@MonochromeFlame not a bug, you either forgot to select correct currency box, or you inserted something into the number field that does not belong there (spaces, commas etc)

also for future reference: while filing a bug report, usually you should tell a little more about what happened than just the error message (like what were you doing when the error happened, did it go away when you refreshed the page, what device and browser you are using etc)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Oh yeah, I figured I should’ve added more. And I did enter everything correctly, refreshed the page, deleted the page and came back. Still said it every time. But I’ll try again just to be sure
Oh yeah, I figured I should’ve added more. And I did enter everything correctly, refreshed the page, deleted the page and came back. Still said it every time. But I’ll try again just to be sure