Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Chest open load error
I just bought a spare inventory chest, but when I went to open it there was a loading error.
The box was expended but I didn't get any contents from it. I've had the same thing happen with a handful of other chests (and familiar interactions) but wasn't too bothered by it until it was actively costing me treasure...

Is there any way to recover the items or prevent this from happening in the future?
I just bought a spare inventory chest, but when I went to open it there was a loading error.
The box was expended but I didn't get any contents from it. I've had the same thing happen with a handful of other chests (and familiar interactions) but wasn't too bothered by it until it was actively costing me treasure...

Is there any way to recover the items or prevent this from happening in the future?
@duskOrange

Trouble-shooting Loading Errors.

That's for Firefox specifically but it pretty much covers any browser. Loading errors have to do with either connectivity or coding issues between FR and your device so the contents of the chests should not be disappearing. For the Spare Inventory Box itself:

Have you manually cleared your cache before checking to see if your Prismatic Token count increased and if the Spare Inventory Box vanished?

Tried looking in a different browser?

Tried checking in an Incognito/Private Browsing tab with your add-ons/extensions turned off?

If all that has not turned up either a token or box then fill out a Support Ticket with things like the item you tried to open, browser (include build number), time and date you opened it with the exact wording of the error message.

Hope this helps!

@duskOrange

Trouble-shooting Loading Errors.

That's for Firefox specifically but it pretty much covers any browser. Loading errors have to do with either connectivity or coding issues between FR and your device so the contents of the chests should not be disappearing. For the Spare Inventory Box itself:

Have you manually cleared your cache before checking to see if your Prismatic Token count increased and if the Spare Inventory Box vanished?

Tried looking in a different browser?

Tried checking in an Incognito/Private Browsing tab with your add-ons/extensions turned off?

If all that has not turned up either a token or box then fill out a Support Ticket with things like the item you tried to open, browser (include build number), time and date you opened it with the exact wording of the error message.

Hope this helps!

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks @Nightwind , that got it to work.
Thanks @Nightwind , that got it to work.