Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you at home?
1 2 3 4
Question: How much time do you actually spend in your lair, as opposed to other parts of the site? Sometimes it strikes me as funny how much time and treasure I put into making my lair just so... and then spend all my time elsewhere... So, what is your lair, a cosy home you curl up in? Or a show house mostly for others? [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
Question: How much time do you actually spend in your lair, as opposed to other parts of the site?

Sometimes it strikes me as funny how much time and treasure I put into making my lair just so... and then spend all my time elsewhere...

So, what is your lair, a cosy home you curl up in? Or a show house mostly for others?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
A cosy home I curl up in to sleep after a long day of grinding in the coli.

My dragons are only really pretty to me probably and I only really expect myself to look at them, so they're not very show offy.. but I love them all nonetheless.
A cosy home I curl up in to sleep after a long day of grinding in the coli.

My dragons are only really pretty to me probably and I only really expect myself to look at them, so they're not very show offy.. but I love them all nonetheless.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
I spend enough time in my lair, making notes and the like. Assuming the Coliseum has let met go for a bit. But it's more likely I've brought my own lawnchair and cooler to hang out in the forums.
I spend enough time in my lair, making notes and the like. Assuming the Coliseum has let met go for a bit. But it's more likely I've brought my own lawnchair and cooler to hang out in the forums.
4QFtgPW.png
A lot, actually! I'm always writing/coding bios, changing apparel, or just...you know, looking at them. sometimes I'll open each tab in a different browser tab. Or I'll have coli open and my lair in another one. The only place I spend more time in is the coli, probably.
A lot, actually! I'm always writing/coding bios, changing apparel, or just...you know, looking at them. sometimes I'll open each tab in a different browser tab. Or I'll have coli open and my lair in another one. The only place I spend more time in is the coli, probably.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Most is in coli and fourms
Don't spend unless I'm bonding fams
Most is in coli and fourms
Don't spend unless I'm bonding fams
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Most of my time is in coli. I'm really only in my lair to move dragons around so as to make the aforementioned coli-ing happen.
Most of my time is in coli. I'm really only in my lair to move dragons around so as to make the aforementioned coli-ing happen.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
It varies. Especially if I just bought/hatched new dragons or I'm working on a project I'm excited about, I'll often open my lair and just happily look at all my darlings. Other times, I'll boredly click around the site and jump between AH/MP/Trading Post and the forums, and pop into my lair for a second just to look at something different. The rest of the time, I'm probably in coli.
It varies. Especially if I just bought/hatched new dragons or I'm working on a project I'm excited about, I'll often open my lair and just happily look at all my darlings. Other times, I'll boredly click around the site and jump between AH/MP/Trading Post and the forums, and pop into my lair for a second just to look at something different. The rest of the time, I'm probably in coli.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
I'm in the middle of selling the entire thing, so yeah, I spend some time there when the coli and forums let me go
I'm in the middle of selling the entire thing, so yeah, I spend some time there when the coli and forums let me go
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
I pretty much only spend time in there when bonding with familiars or dabbling with apparel.
I pretty much only spend time in there when bonding with familiars or dabbling with apparel.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Shhhh I'm at work.

Hmm. My breakdown by percentage might be 20% between my lair and the dressing room, which feels the same because I'm outfitting naked G1s, 70% in the coli during which time I daydream of backstories and interactions for the battlers, and the remaining 10% between forums, fairgrounds, and the AH.
Shhhh I'm at work.

Hmm. My breakdown by percentage might be 20% between my lair and the dressing room, which feels the same because I'm outfitting naked G1s, 70% in the coli during which time I daydream of backstories and interactions for the battlers, and the remaining 10% between forums, fairgrounds, and the AH.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 3 4