Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your favorite bands
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
you don't know the lyrics?? man, I can't make out what he's singing either. dunno any of their song titles? cool me neither- they're so long, who can remember that?

two happy boys- oh wait, never mind. ones out of the band. no wait- wait, he's back in. red bull and wearing sunglasses inside.

they're easy peasy pumpkin peasy pumpkin pie, mother-father. not a cult, definitely. cheese whiz.

you don't know the lyrics?? man, I can't make out what he's singing either. dunno any of their song titles? cool me neither- they're so long, who can remember that?

two happy boys- oh wait, never mind. ones out of the band. no wait- wait, he's back in. red bull and wearing sunglasses inside.

they're easy peasy pumpkin peasy pumpkin pie, mother-father. not a cult, definitely. cheese whiz.

D5nSelP.png
Is the band goth? Pop? Rock? I don't know, they need to make up their decision already. Lead singer with crazy hair and smeared makeup sings about sad sappy songs. Most songs were made by him either being drunk or crying, theres no inbetween
My goodness, how many instruments does the mad man know? Wait is that a bassoon? Why does he like betty Boop? Why does the bassist must be so talented
Is the band goth? Pop? Rock? I don't know, they need to make up their decision already. Lead singer with crazy hair and smeared makeup sings about sad sappy songs. Most songs were made by him either being drunk or crying, theres no inbetween
My goodness, how many instruments does the mad man know? Wait is that a bassoon? Why does he like betty Boop? Why does the bassist must be so talented
Basically we decided to reunite on Halloween even though Halloween is already a great night for emos.
Basically we decided to reunite on Halloween even though Halloween is already a great night for emos.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Two trucks, an arcade machine, a taxidermy mongoose, Smash Mouth, the entire main cast of Harry Potter, Gandalf the Gray and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail’s Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and a Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan walk into a bar—
Two trucks, an arcade machine, a taxidermy mongoose, Smash Mouth, the entire main cast of Harry Potter, Gandalf the Gray and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail’s Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and a Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan walk into a bar—
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
A band of dudes no one really trust, and the fanbase is edgy teens, and here I am with them.
A band of dudes no one really trust, and the fanbase is edgy teens, and here I am with them.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1. "how are you doing that with your mouth"

2. band that makes me cry ft cat noises, electronic toys, and swing

3. introvert bemoans how rich and pretty he is yet i continue to listen to it

4. you listened to them when you were 12

5. purple

6. instanbul not constantinople

7. you listened to them when you were 13 and angry and you probably still do

8. probably my definition of emo

9. shoulder pads

10. it's the 2 trucks guy

11. pretty much sounds like the way spilled gasoline looks, shining in the evening sun. is that what shoegaze is? whatever

12. sings about politics, cancer, and capitalism and makes me cry

i do not have a favorite band but these are the ones i return to

@funnyfany

i don't want to say it because it gives away one of mine and yours too but nessie is running for president
1. "how are you doing that with your mouth"

2. band that makes me cry ft cat noises, electronic toys, and swing

3. introvert bemoans how rich and pretty he is yet i continue to listen to it

4. you listened to them when you were 12

5. purple

6. instanbul not constantinople

7. you listened to them when you were 13 and angry and you probably still do

8. probably my definition of emo

9. shoulder pads

10. it's the 2 trucks guy

11. pretty much sounds like the way spilled gasoline looks, shining in the evening sun. is that what shoegaze is? whatever

12. sings about politics, cancer, and capitalism and makes me cry

i do not have a favorite band but these are the ones i return to

@funnyfany

i don't want to say it because it gives away one of mine and yours too but nessie is running for president
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
cowboy musicals in 8 minutes or less
come for the music
leave because of the banjo

the most depressing parade of all time, but we love it

man names himself after a foodstuff and proceeds to say that he has been with your mom at least once per song

pineapple (apparently everyone else loves them too)

sad trans kid makes music that BOPS and also makes you cRy

cowboy musicals in 8 minutes or less
come for the music
leave because of the banjo

the most depressing parade of all time, but we love it

man names himself after a foodstuff and proceeds to say that he has been with your mom at least once per song

pineapple (apparently everyone else loves them too)

sad trans kid makes music that BOPS and also makes you cRy

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
1 golden robo boi, and 1 silver robo boi.
1 golden robo boi, and 1 silver robo boi.
- Extremely angry black man screaming
- The Pope but satanic
- Fungus Illness(tm)
- That thing you use to hypnotize people
- These guys apparently punched the Grim Reaper with a Five Finger fist
- A history lesson each song
- Extremely angry black man screaming
- The Pope but satanic
- Fungus Illness(tm)
- That thing you use to hypnotize people
- These guys apparently punched the Grim Reaper with a Five Finger fist
- A history lesson each song