Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Loving Homes!
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 135
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx Alrighty, I'll name her and send her to you now! Thank you for adopting her! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @ItachiUmbreon Okay! Just a heads up, the ping might not send you to the first page. Remember to return to the first page when you're pinged! ^^
@xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Alrighty, I'll name her and send her to you now! Thank you for adopting her!

@ItachiUmbreon

Okay! Just a heads up, the ping might not send you to the first page. Remember to return to the first page when you're pinged! ^^
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
That's fine! Thanks for the heads up!
That's fine! Thanks for the heads up!
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
Would I be able to get Udana and Hadrian? They'd go wonderfully for a fan-dragon project I've been working on! I've already got some lore for them! ^^
Would I be able to get Udana and Hadrian? They'd go wonderfully for a fan-dragon project I've been working on! I've already got some lore for them! ^^
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
Would it be possible to get estella? Shes just so pretty! If not then can I get #59172100.
Sorry my picture thing is not working so I just gave the code.
I'd name him Ursus! Thank you so much
Would it be possible to get estella? Shes just so pretty! If not then can I get #59172100.
Sorry my picture thing is not working so I just gave the code.
I'd name him Ursus! Thank you so much
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@Skaimoo I had to exalt the last Gaoler as I needed space for a nest to hatch. So when you have the time will you remove her?
@Skaimoo I had to exalt the last Gaoler as I needed space for a nest to hatch. So when you have the time will you remove her?
If either 59342262 (Dusk), Estella, or Aleppo are available... I'd love to give them a good home!
If either 59342262 (Dusk), Estella, or Aleppo are available... I'd love to give them a good home!
Could i possibly get Purplehayz? :3? Im in love with the starry pattern he has
Could i possibly get Purplehayz? :3? Im in love with the starry pattern he has
@TheWanderers Of course! I'll send the two of them to you soon, thank you so much for adopting them! I'm excited to read the lore you give them! [emoji=coatl love size=1] @SnacMeister You may adopt both if you'd like! I'm not sure if you do though, so I'll send Estella now and wait for your response on the Fae. Thank you very much for adopting! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @GingerbreadPunk Aww, that's a shame, but understandable. Thank you for notifying me, I'll remove her from the list now. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] @SapphireSeas Estella was already asked for in an earlier post, but the other two are definitely available! I'll name and send Dusk now and @Tanichi can send you Aleppo when they're able to. Thank you very much for adopting! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @MoonPaw17 Of course you may! I'll send him to you now, thank you for adopting him! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TheWanderers

Of course! I'll send the two of them to you soon, thank you so much for adopting them! I'm excited to read the lore you give them!

@SnacMeister

You may adopt both if you'd like! I'm not sure if you do though, so I'll send Estella now and wait for your response on the Fae. Thank you very much for adopting!

@GingerbreadPunk

Aww, that's a shame, but understandable. Thank you for notifying me, I'll remove her from the list now.

@SapphireSeas

Estella was already asked for in an earlier post, but the other two are definitely available! I'll name and send Dusk now and @Tanichi can send you Aleppo when they're able to. Thank you very much for adopting!

@MoonPaw17

Of course you may! I'll send him to you now, thank you for adopting him!
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
Please remove Corythia out of the list. You may add these :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58009745] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/580098/58009745_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56386166] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563862/56386166_350.png[/img] [/url]
Please remove Corythia out of the list.
You may add these :)

58009745_350.png

56386166_350.png
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94751005.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@SapphireSeas I've sent Aleppo over! Tysm!

@Thaly could I grab Rothen? He's lovely !
@SapphireSeas I've sent Aleppo over! Tysm!

@Thaly could I grab Rothen? He's lovely !
Iron Wrench
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 135