Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [New 07/24] Floral Forest Rescue - Free!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 199 200
[quote name="FloralFerret" date="2020-02-23 00:32:31" ] @Elivy36 the rescue hasn't been updated for a while so I'm afraid he's not available at the moment [/quote] Ah that’s all right, next time then.
FloralFerret wrote on 2020-02-23 00:32:31:
@Elivy36 the rescue hasn't been updated for a while so I'm afraid he's not available at the moment
Ah that’s all right, next time then.
Been having some health issues lately so the updates will be kind of erratic depending on whether I'm well enough to update. Sorry if this is annoying for anyone!

General Pinglist: @Phiastar @Saskiany @BreezyBubble @pigeonz @Skittyfairy @take2thesky @Zaya @Althaea @Kael1030 @Catrisa @RK0Luna @seorsus @Callili @DeathDragon101 @RubyMinx @dreadlord @Hasira @evetype @qawfii @Habeba @magnoliawater @24Finns @TempestDragon @Tortallan @Shimeji @SquishiFishi @Eelz @cvthedral @crackedyolk @Jenshy @Elivy36 @crystallarium @astereia @Bistre @bigmamared @metalica @oceanpods @ShadowsByDay @Aica

Toxic Ghost: @Iniimical @WynTheMagician @Rosalba @FireStorm3719 - One for adoption!

Metals Madness: @radiophobia @cvthedral @DragonCloudBurst @crystallarium @SalmonArizmando @Wendy192837 @rainbow18 - Two for sale!

Cosmic Valentine: @Galatheid @Rosalba @crystallarium - Two for sale!

Copper Cut: @Sukuna @DragonCloudBurst @Galatheid @rinnyu (glimmer) @despairbear @Wendy192837 @rainbow18 - Two for adoption and one for sale! I've also changed part of the pair so let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist if you're not a fan anymore!

Bold Duet: @Galatheid @Eversnow (male imps) @yeuxjaunes @rainbow18 - Sorry not a hatchling ping but changed part of the pair so let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist if you're not a fan anymore!

Deepest Abyss: @TempestDragon @Iniimical @FireStorm3719 @noodleroni @SpiritX @rainbow18 @Eversnow - Sorry not a hatchling ping but changed part of the pair so let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist if you're not a fan anymore!
Been having some health issues lately so the updates will be kind of erratic depending on whether I'm well enough to update. Sorry if this is annoying for anyone!

General Pinglist: @Phiastar @Saskiany @BreezyBubble @pigeonz @Skittyfairy @take2thesky @Zaya @Althaea @Kael1030 @Catrisa @RK0Luna @seorsus @Callili @DeathDragon101 @RubyMinx @dreadlord @Hasira @evetype @qawfii @Habeba @magnoliawater @24Finns @TempestDragon @Tortallan @Shimeji @SquishiFishi @Eelz @cvthedral @crackedyolk @Jenshy @Elivy36 @crystallarium @astereia @Bistre @bigmamared @metalica @oceanpods @ShadowsByDay @Aica

Toxic Ghost: @Iniimical @WynTheMagician @Rosalba @FireStorm3719 - One for adoption!

Metals Madness: @radiophobia @cvthedral @DragonCloudBurst @crystallarium @SalmonArizmando @Wendy192837 @rainbow18 - Two for sale!

Cosmic Valentine: @Galatheid @Rosalba @crystallarium - Two for sale!

Copper Cut: @Sukuna @DragonCloudBurst @Galatheid @rinnyu (glimmer) @despairbear @Wendy192837 @rainbow18 - Two for adoption and one for sale! I've also changed part of the pair so let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist if you're not a fan anymore!

Bold Duet: @Galatheid @Eversnow (male imps) @yeuxjaunes @rainbow18 - Sorry not a hatchling ping but changed part of the pair so let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist if you're not a fan anymore!

Deepest Abyss: @TempestDragon @Iniimical @FireStorm3719 @noodleroni @SpiritX @rainbow18 @Eversnow - Sorry not a hatchling ping but changed part of the pair so let me know if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist if you're not a fan anymore!
9WmxCgR.png
Hello! I hope you feel better soon-- and I'd like to be kept on the pinglists please!

Also could I snag that primal bane gal? ;v; chevron is one of my favorite banescale genes, next to ragged. I'm thinking about the name Ada, but it's subject to change!

Edit: oh, if it's not too much trouble, could I change my position on the pinglists to just regular hatches? :D It doesn't have to be just male imps anymore
Hello! I hope you feel better soon-- and I'd like to be kept on the pinglists please!

Also could I snag that primal bane gal? ;v; chevron is one of my favorite banescale genes, next to ragged. I'm thinking about the name Ada, but it's subject to change!

Edit: oh, if it's not too much trouble, could I change my position on the pinglists to just regular hatches? :D It doesn't have to be just male imps anymore
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow thank you :) I've sent her over!
@Eversnow thank you :) I've sent her over!
9WmxCgR.png
Thank you! You've got so many lovely pairs that I'm always having to hold back from filling up the little bit of free space I have ;;
Thank you! You've got so many lovely pairs that I'm always having to hold back from filling up the little bit of free space I have ;;
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@FloralFerret could I be removed from the bold duet pinglist? Not because of the change you made, just because I already bought one of their offspring and like I really should not get another one.
@FloralFerret could I be removed from the bold duet pinglist? Not because of the change you made, just because I already bought one of their offspring and like I really should not get another one.
food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif xcaJCKx.png food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif
@floralferret

Hiya! Could I request 59447307 or 59447307! They're just so beautiful. For the male I would name him Midnight and the female i would name Nova. Thank you so much!
@floralferret

Hiya! Could I request 59447307 or 59447307! They're just so beautiful. For the male I would name him Midnight and the female i would name Nova. Thank you so much!
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@SnacMeister sent the girl over but you gave me the same ID twice so if you let me know the boy you wanted I can send them over too!

@yeuxjaunes that's definitely fair, taken you off!
@SnacMeister sent the girl over but you gave me the same ID twice so if you let me know the boy you wanted I can send them over too!

@yeuxjaunes that's definitely fair, taken you off!
9WmxCgR.png
@floralferret Oops my bad [emoji=coatl scared size=1]! I meant 59447306
@floralferret

Oops my bad ! I meant 59447306
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@SnacMeister don't worry about it! Sent!
@SnacMeister don't worry about it! Sent!
9WmxCgR.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 199 200