Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
@Catrisa OMG I'm in love with this boy! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59421902] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594220/59421902_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd name him Blace ;w;
@Catrisa OMG I'm in love with this boy!

59421902_350.png

I'd name him Blace ;w;
r7LsxK2.png
@Silverbolt1159
Your nest will be hatching tomorrow! (I've missed a day or two of incubation and as a result will send your choice of compensation your way. It can be treasure, gems, an item etc. but I feel like I should make up for this mishap in someway.)
@Silverbolt1159
Your nest will be hatching tomorrow! (I've missed a day or two of incubation and as a result will send your choice of compensation your way. It can be treasure, gems, an item etc. but I feel like I should make up for this mishap in someway.)
@Catrisa Can I adopt this lovely please? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49571910] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495720/49571910_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd also love to join the general pinglist please!
@Catrisa

Can I adopt this lovely please?

49571910_350.png

I'd also love to join the general pinglist please!
G2Jgk6g.png
@Warborn I can't wait! I don't mind the missed day or two at all, no need to feel bad! If you really feel the need to send compensation, I've just found out I'm out of green ooze and green sludge, so I'd appreciate some of that/items to transmute <3
@Warborn I can't wait! I don't mind the missed day or two at all, no need to feel bad! If you really feel the need to send compensation, I've just found out I'm out of green ooze and green sludge, so I'd appreciate some of that/items to transmute <3
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@CoffinPrince
Since you've used a secret phrase in the past you won't have to now. I'll send Blace over straight away ^^

@WolfeyedWitch
Adopting her is a possibility but since it's your first adoption from this Hatchery we'll need one of the secret phrases from our Orphanage's rules section first. I'll add you to the general Pinglist straight away ^^
@CoffinPrince
Since you've used a secret phrase in the past you won't have to now. I'll send Blace over straight away ^^

@WolfeyedWitch
Adopting her is a possibility but since it's your first adoption from this Hatchery we'll need one of the secret phrases from our Orphanage's rules section first. I'll add you to the general Pinglist straight away ^^
oub8uWM.pngzS17g6f.png8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa

Ah. (I did read the rules, but apparently that didn't stick.) I would love for her to accompany me on my fearless adventure!
@Catrisa

Ah. (I did read the rules, but apparently that didn't stick.) I would love for her to accompany me on my fearless adventure!
G2Jgk6g.png
@WolfeyedWitch
She's on her way ^^
@WolfeyedWitch
She's on her way ^^
oub8uWM.pngzS17g6f.png8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@HighKingofSkyrim

Do you have a nest available to “rent”? In my lore, I always “send” a delegation to OoF festivals and I thought, what if two members nested during the journey, but then their hatchlings came back with the festival flight eyes?
So I’m sorry that this is last minute, but I’d love to find a nest that can hatch by the end of Trickmurk Circus! Would that be possible? I’m happy to send lots of food, say, a full stack of each (I hoard food)?
@HighKingofSkyrim

Do you have a nest available to “rent”? In my lore, I always “send” a delegation to OoF festivals and I thought, what if two members nested during the journey, but then their hatchlings came back with the festival flight eyes?
So I’m sorry that this is last minute, but I’d love to find a nest that can hatch by the end of Trickmurk Circus! Would that be possible? I’m happy to send lots of food, say, a full stack of each (I hoard food)?
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@Storygeek
I've got a nest available and that sounds like some interesting lore you're creating for them! Trickmurk will end one day before their hatching since a nest needs six consecutive days (Counting the first day of nesting) to hatch and Trickmurk will be ending on the sixth day.

Since roll over will happen on Flight Rising at that time the hatchlings will likely be registered on site as hatching 3/2/2020.

If you're still interested in using my nest I'm perfectly happy to rent one to you, if not then no hard feelings and I wish you a wonderful day.
@Storygeek
I've got a nest available and that sounds like some interesting lore you're creating for them! Trickmurk will end one day before their hatching since a nest needs six consecutive days (Counting the first day of nesting) to hatch and Trickmurk will be ending on the sixth day.

Since roll over will happen on Flight Rising at that time the hatchlings will likely be registered on site as hatching 3/2/2020.

If you're still interested in using my nest I'm perfectly happy to rent one to you, if not then no hard feelings and I wish you a wonderful day.
@highkingofskyrim

I don’t mind the extra day, the delegation will just have to linger while waiting for the hatchlings...(I’m sure some feathers will get ruffled...)

I will set them up now. CR?
@highkingofskyrim

I don’t mind the extra day, the delegation will just have to linger while waiting for the hatchlings...(I’m sure some feathers will get ruffled...)

I will set them up now. CR?
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png