Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do *you* do with maxed familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DadjokeNess you can filter the bestiary now from ID: Lowest to Highest which matches placement in the hoard. Not exactly hoard sorting to alphabetical order but it should make that easier for you.
@DadjokeNess you can filter the bestiary now from ID: Lowest to Highest which matches placement in the hoard. Not exactly hoard sorting to alphabetical order but it should make that easier for you.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I put most of them on hibernating dergs where I don't have to bother looking at them, the others just live in my hoard.
I put most of them on hibernating dergs where I don't have to bother looking at them, the others just live in my hoard.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Keep 1 in my vault and melt the rest. [emoji=heart size=1]
Keep 1 in my vault and melt the rest.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
vault em :>
vault em :>
Awakened familiars get sent to the vault to atone for their sins
Awakened familiars get sent to the vault to atone for their sins
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
They just sit in my hoard, and any duplicates are slowly being melted down at Baldwin's.
They just sit in my hoard, and any duplicates are slowly being melted down at Baldwin's.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I usually send them to the shadow realm vault
I usually send them to the shadow realm vault
tastefulmarketing.gif
vault
vault
[quote name="retrodetective" date="2020-02-22 02:31:07" ] @DadjokeNess you can filter the bestiary now from ID: Lowest to Highest which matches placement in the hoard. Not exactly hoard sorting to alphabetical order but it should make that easier for you. [/quote] OH THANK YOU SO MUCH I never even noticed the filtering section wow
retrodetective wrote on 2020-02-22 02:31:07:

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH
I never even noticed the filtering section wow
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3
I have a lot of lore familiars, as I try to find a perfect lil companion for all my dragons that I'm not going to sell or exalt, so I tend to keep them on my dragons unless I happen to find a familiar that better suits them.
I have a lot of lore familiars, as I try to find a perfect lil companion for all my dragons that I'm not going to sell or exalt, so I tend to keep them on my dragons unless I happen to find a familiar that better suits them.
UZ6dqn4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10